torsdag 9 september 2010

Candle card



Today i had me a little mommytime. I decided to try to do a little candle card that i have seen on a few blogs.

It was really fun to do and its such a great card ide. A card and a little gift at the same time.

Its perfect to give to a good friend or all our loved ones, especially now when the days are getting shorter, colder and darker here in sweden. Its really fall here now, i even picked out my winterjacket from the closet,i dont like the could.
I sometimes say that i must have been born in the wrong country and that im born in a sauna(im secondary finish), so i like it hot, hot, hot.

Anyways back to the card. I filled it with vanilla scented candels and i am giving it to a good friend of mine,i hope it will lighten up her days!

hugs bettina.

Im entering this to
the shabby tea room- a tag

3 kommentarer:

  1. This is just so pretty!! I love the flower and lace ... thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh, how very cool this is! I had not yet seen a candle card before. What a clever idea. Love the color and paper you used. Those polka dots are adorable. And I love your pull-out tag, too. Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR.

    SvaraRadera
  3. So pretty! Love the blues together and love that flower! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    SvaraRadera