torsdag 16 september 2010

halloween


Hi to you all wonderful bloggers out there!
This is my first halloween card, actually my first one ever. Because last year this time i didnt now anything about this wonderful paperworld.

I had an ide about a halloweencard. I wanted to frame something in really long stripes, like serpentines. But...it really didnt work out the way i had in mind. oh well, does it ever? this is what i ended up with, dont like it at all, but i will have another try to get it the way i want. Never give up!

While i was doing this card i realized that i dont have any halloween images,so i MUST go shopping a little Yeah! I told my husband that i really MUST do some shopping and i didnt hear what he mumbled while walking away, but to me it sounded like: Thats ok hun, just buy whatever you want, ill pay! Lol!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Thursday! Hugs bettina

3 kommentarer:

  1. He He Betina, you do make me laugh I'm sure that's what my hubby says to lol!!
    Never ever give up, love your colour combo and background, netted bow is perfect! Can't wait to see which cutie halloween images you buy, take careX:)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card, I so love it! We're looking for talented papercrafters like you to join us by entering exciting challenges at Papercraft Star. All the challenges are posted way in advance to give everyone a chance to get their project ready. The public and participants can vote for their favorite projects (that win People's Choice Awards) and we also feature fantastic give-aways from our sponsors. We hope you'll come over and join us today at http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com We're right in the middle of a $25.00 gift certificate give away just for becoming a follower!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Isn't it lovely when hubby says something like that. Hee Hee. Your card looks fab and the curly orange card remind me of teeth so if you hadn't said anything I wouldn't have know it wasn't how you designed it. :-) xx

    SvaraRadera