lördag 4 september 2010

Happy b-day to me (lol)!!!









Today im just greatful for my life, my family, my friends and all you lovely ones out there. I have had some battles in my life recently and im so happy for one more year(even tho that meens one year older, lol) and becouse im living, celebrating life i also am so thankful for my children. my wonderful and caring son who i looove so much, his my first born and will always be the special one, the first one that i made all the mistakes with but even tho life hasent been easy he has become a wonderful person. Always caring and taking care of others and showing me hes love and respect.(hes still hugging me and saying that he loves me and hes 14)
And my daughter, our little princess, our angel and miracle whos first time in life wasnt too easy. Today she is a happy, smiling, bubbly 1 year old. Shes giving me so much love and affection and gives my life so much meaning. if im having a bad day and she looks at me with her big blue eyes and gives me a smile, she lights up my day and all my troubles just dissapear. looking at her just makes me so greatful for my life and all the wonders i have in it. Thank you god for my two miracles, and thank you for giving me life, becouse without me these two amazing kids wouldnt be here and i can promise you that the world would have missed out from all that they can give to others. Well, i guess that words are not enough. Love you!!!

3 kommentarer:

  1. A very HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!! Hugs!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Happy birthday, have a great day xx

    (how cool - we share a birthday)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Dear Bettina, Happy Birthday to you! Have a fantastic day! Gorgeous scrapbooking pages, you have a gorgeous daughter what a little cutie. Heres to many more birthdays too. Have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

    SvaraRadera