torsdag 2 september 2010

a little fall box.


I got my big shot cutting machine yesterday. Yeah!!! I have been wanting one for sooo long. Ofcourse i had to try it out right away. I also bought a carry all box die that i tryed to do something with yesterday evening, or actually yesterday night, all the exitment with my new toy got me all carried a way so i totally lost track of time and suddenly the clock was 02.00 in the night. Well i had a really fun night and i did this little fall colored box. But now looking at it in the morning i dont think i like it. Maybe i shouldent bee playing around when im so tierd. Anyways here it is...

Im also entering this to.
the wild flowerpatch-fall colors

reasonable ribbon-flowers.

diva stamper-photo inspiration

otherlovelies-A=Autumn

7 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous Bettina! Love the colours you've used and I'm sure you'll have heaps of fun with your big shot! Just try to go to bed a bit earlier! ROTFLMAO!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Bettina! Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog...sorry it has taken me so long to get to yours...life has been busy! Congrats on your new purchase, you will have so much fun with this I am sure! I love your little box you have made. And your holiday sounds awesome!!!
    Alicia xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wonderful idea and beautiful work! Thanks for making me smile!

    SvaraRadera
  4. I think this looks gorgeous Bettina. The colours you have used look really well together and the little tag is very cute. I know what you mean about the time disappearing it always happens to me. :-) xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a wonderful little box! The colors and the flowers are just beautiful. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Really, really pretty! thanks for playing along with other lovelies thoughtful thursdays challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love my big Shot!!!!!
    i get excited when other people love it too!!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at RRR!!
    I love this project!

    SvaraRadera