torsdag 2 september 2010

What a present...

I got my birthday present a little bit early and guess what? Im going to Florida, Orlando YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! The plane lifts nov 1st. Disneyworld here we come!!!. Im so looking forward to it, well looking forward to everything except...flying 12 hours with a 1 year old. Anyone have any good ideas what we should do when we are over there please let me now (give me many, many suggestions, please!). We have been to Fort Lauderdale twice before but never stayd in orlando. This will make me walk down memorylane cause our son hwo is 14 is "made in Florida"(lol)!

3 kommentarer:

  1. That is awesome Bettina, I bet time drags by until lift off for you now.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Bettina, I'm sure you will have a wonderful time. We've been there three times, twice with children, and the first time just hubby and I. We love Disney World! My favourites are Epcot and Animal Kingdom (you must see the 3D Bug's Life show inside the Tree of Life - we loved the Kali River Rapids ride too. I was too afraid to ride the Mt Everest roller coaster, but friends of ours thought it was awesome!). The kids and I loved Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. Hubby went to Universal Studios then as he's not much of a swimmer. We also went to WonderWorks, a kind of Science Museum. We made large bubbles using a hula hoop, and layed on a bed of nails among other things. There were lots of opportunities to get reduced price tickets for things if you are prepared to go to a presentation about time share apartments too. Hope you have a great trip!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lucky you! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time, despite a 12 hour flight with a 1 year old! LOL!

    SvaraRadera