onsdag 13 oktober 2010

another Wink*Wink*ink card...


Here comes another card made with one of my favourite images from wink wink ink

Its the lil mermaid image, and i think she is both cute and beautiful and so fun to color.
The tag with the seashells is something i did a while ago but i touhgt that it went so well with the image, its actually my first ever try to emboss.

just a reminder... we have the button challange going on at CDAD for the whole october. I would love to see you creations!

Have a wonderful day you all!

Hugs bettina<

Im also entering this to:

abc-challange
creative inspirations
inky impressions
a crafty little place
paper take weekly

13 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous, Bettina! I love it! :O)

    XXX

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Bettina this is such a beautiful card hunni love the colours they are gorgeous & the image is really pretty. Awesome tag.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Bettina your little mermaid card is so pretty. The flower trim you used is really lovely. Nice inking on this too. Thanks for being part of the challenge this week.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC~ACLP

    SvaraRadera
  4. Bettina, your card is lovely! Perfect!

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is soooo pretty. Love those flowers too! Thanks for sharing at ACLP:D

    SvaraRadera
  6. Bettina, this is sooooo pretty! One of my favorite projects I've seen with this stamp so far! BEAUTIFUL!!! So lucky I have you on my DT! ;o)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Thsi is sooo fabulous, I love Melanies images and you rocked it...beautiful creation...thanks for joining us at Inky!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful card!! Love all the detail!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP this week!!
    Sheri~ACLP DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Bettina this card is beautiful! It makes me miss summer even more though. ;) I love your tag and flowers paired with this image. Thank you so much for joining in on our color challenge at ACLP!
    ~*Joni ACLP DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. Bettina, what a beautiful card! Love the flower accents and the watery looking tag! Thanks for playing with us at ACLP! Be sure to check in tomorrow to see the next challenge! Nicole-ACLP DT

    SvaraRadera
  11. I love your card and your blog. I'd love for you to come visit me too! ~Hugs Donna

    SvaraRadera
  12. Gorgeous card Bettina.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    SvaraRadera
  13. Love your tag! The colours are just superb

    SvaraRadera