måndag 25 oktober 2010

Christmas tree carousel


Hi!

There is a whole lot of new cristmas images from wink wink ink. The image i used is from the Holiday peace set. I loved this cristmas tree. Go check out all the rest of the lovely and cute new images.

Im still kinda new in this wonderful papercrafting world so i like to explore and experiment and i want to try out everything. Im oooohing and awwwwing almost every day when im hopping around on all you girls blogs, there is so much beautiful things i see and i get so much inspiration from you all, thank you for that!

This carousel i saw in a mag, not excactly like this but it gave me a whole lot of inspiration, so i just had to try to do this little carousel.
But ill tell you, it gave me a total brain freeze,lol. I worked on it for days and it didnt turn out excactly as i had planed. It was fun to do and a new experience but it will take some time before i try to do an other one,lol.

Well, now it lookes kind of nice over there at the kitchen table. Its a little different kind of candy bowl, right?
and everybody who has been over here has really gave me a good reaction, i even got me some requests from some of my friends to make them ones too. And even tho it took me a while and was a little frustrating to do it i couldnt say no.  (Oooops there goes the: " It will take me some time before i do an other one", actually i will be making two more, lol).

Im hoping that the next ones will be a whole lot easier to make. The firsts is always the hardest to do, at least i hope so.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day.

Hugs bettina

10 kommentarer:

  1. It is very cool, Bettina! You are so creative...I love it!

    XXX

    SvaraRadera
  2. You made this without a pattern? You clever cookie! Its so cute! Now you've gotta make more too, good luck with that! Viv xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ohhhh, I need one.. You are very clever, I would have got frustrated and given up! Hopefully the next ones will come together very quickly. xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. this is brilliant i love the hidden chocolate xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Would you be willing to post directions? I am going to try to make one based on your pictures, but I'm not sure how well that will work...

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a fabulous idea :o) just great!! thanks for sharing it with us at Fairy Fun Friday xx Lynne xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is just awesome! Great project! Thanks for sharing.

    SvaraRadera
  8. wow this is amazing! SO clever. Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Your candy dish is amazing. Yes, the first one always takes longer, but look at what you have started. You have inspired me, wouldn't it be great if it was like a music box too!! Gonna have to think on this one for awhile. Thank for joining us at FFF, we look forward to seeing your future creations.

    SvaraRadera
  10. This is so innovative, I love it. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Fairy Fun Friday. Look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    SvaraRadera