fredag 29 oktober 2010

DWAC challange #4 "Sketch"

Digis With Attitude! has a sketch challange today. I looove sketches1

This week the Inkie Inkpritz Girls used Grumpy Gretchen "Big deal Birthday", i just love this image, its really fun to color.

I followed the sketch and then i made my own little pink fabric flower.

Head on over and join in the fun!

Did you think i forgot?

Who is the winner from last weeks blog hop and will be the lucky owner of Grumpy Gretchen "Winter"?

Drumroll...

Sure you wanna now?

I now, im such a tease.

Ok, here it goes...

The winner is:...

"COR"!!! Congrats Cor, please get in toutch and you will get your Grumpy Gretchen.

And for the rest of you all, have fun with the new challange and have a wonderfully spooky weekend!

Hugs bettina

4 kommentarer:

  1. Your card is lovely. I really like that little pearl flower swirl.

    Mari

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yeehaw.! LOVE IT! Thank so much!! What shall I do now?

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful card Bettina, love the colours and your flower is perfect! Viv xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love this card Bettina!! Awesome coloring on the image and lovin the DP color combo =)

    SvaraRadera