lördag 2 oktober 2010

I made it.



I made the wink wink ink DT Team, jippiiee!

Here is my first DT project.

I used Melanies new relese Season tweeting set for my little cup.

Its getting so could here in sweden now so i thought that i would need something to warm me up.
So what would be better than a hot cup of new made coffee!
Well i put some candy in mine, but they both will keep me up.(and boy do i need that, looking at all that mess around me)
Actually the cup is emty now, oops!, dont no what happened but im having some kind of a sugar rusch going on.

hugs bettina

6 kommentarer:

  1. You sure did! Congrats and welcome to the team! Your cup of treats is too cute!

    XXX

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh Bettina this is a WONDERFUL posting! This cup of GOODIES sure looks inviting!! So glad you are a part of the team!! I'm looking forward to know you better and seeing more of your creative works-of-art!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. WOW!!! This is so cute! Love it!

    Congrats on masking the DT!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Congratulations Bettina and love your cup! Looks yummy! Viv xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a supurb project! The candy does look yummy, lol

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is FANTASTIC, Bettina! LOVE your work! You are so talented and I am very lucky to have you on the team! ;o)

    SvaraRadera