lördag 2 oktober 2010

What a mess!


I will get my own crafting space!
We decided to cut the livingroom in half. A TV space and a craftspace, becouse i have taken over the livingroom anyways.
So now everything is just a BIG mess, cant do any crafting at the moment. Gathering my stuff togheter, moving the tv corner, building a little wall, and a little 1 year old in the middle of that. we will see how long it takes. hoping it well be ready tomorrow. Well i guess NOT, but almoust ready so i can start playing again. my fingers are itching.

have a wonderful saturday! i now i will have a busy day, evening, night, lol!

hugs bettina

2 kommentarer:

  1. I understand what your doing. Mine is the same way. the tv is on one end of the room and my craft area has taken over about 2/3 of the room. Hve fun and enjoy

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh my! What an undertaking, Bettina! Good luck getting it all straightened out! Here's hoping you'll be able to craft soon!

    XXX

    SvaraRadera