söndag 7 november 2010

Country girl bag

Hello!

Today we have a new exciting challange over at cowgirls up.

We have a sketch for you to follow and the twist is that we want to see something coyntry/western, fun huh!

I found this black, nice looking paperbag in my draw in the kitchen, where we save all our paperbags and decided to use it for CJ`s lovely image called girl and horse.
   I took this image to challange myself, cause i think its really difficult to color animals and make them look good.

I made my first coffee filter flower, so fun and easy to do. i breaded some stiff yarn and made it in to a heart shape. Made my own jewelery and hanged it on to give some glimmer to it. I relly like doing my own jewelery and im realising that almoust every project i do ends up having some kind of homemade jewelery on it.
The sentiment says: You make me happy.
Hope you like my bag.


Our sponsor this week is: Bomb shell.

So head on over to cowgirls up and join in the fun.

Hugs bettina

2 kommentarer:

  1. huni cowgirl up is now closed down you should have had an email xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a darling card!! I love your coloring on this image!! So sweet!! Looking forward to working with you on the *Wink*Wink Ink team!! HUGS

    SvaraRadera