fredag 5 november 2010

Cowgirl Gretchen

Jippii! Its Friday again. I love Fridays, cause it meens that the weekend is here and its time for another challange over at DWAC!

This week we would love to see anything Western.

The Inkpritz girls all used the cowgirl gretchen, isnt she just too cool?
But be weare so she wont pull one on you,lol.
I loved coloring her, actyally im realizing how much i love to color all of the Gretchens, the end product always lookes so beautiful, Its like me and Gretchen can communicate and she tells me excatly how she wants to be colored,lol. (ok, now im spacing out here)
But sometimes with some images it just clicks, right?

To see all the dts wonderful work and to join in the challange head on over to DWAC.

I cant wait to see what you all come up with! Im really excited to see how you will do this western theme. Cause i now you, you always have such brilliant and fun ideas!

Hugs bettina

6 kommentarer:

  1. LOL!!! I am so glad you and Gretchen are "Communicating" Tee Hee

    I really LOVE this card!! It is just Design-a-licious!! (yes I think I just made that word up) lol

    I love the layout and colors!

    (((Hugs)))

    SvaraRadera
  2. Stopped by to say Howdy! Love your card. So happy to be part of the team this month!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love the banner and little embellie treatment in the bottom corner! Great colors and layout!! PERFECTION!

    SvaraRadera
  4. FANTASTIC card!!! Love everything about this! So happy to be on the GDT for November!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Bettina this is gorgeous! Love the little banner and the checked paper is perfect! Hope your holiday is going well! Viv xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Where do I begin? I love everything about your card, the banner, the colors, flowers. Beautiful.
    ~Lisa a.k.a ScripperScrapper

    SvaraRadera