fredag 19 november 2010

DWA challange 7

Can you believe it! We are already on challange 7. Oh, do i love Fridays. Its the last day of the week and the weekend is here and...Digi`s With Attitude! has a new challange, jihuuu!

For this week we want you to have some sports theme on your creation. Maybe the colors of your favourite team, a creation to someone who loves sports. What ever you can come up with, as long as it has some sports in it.

All the Inkie Inkpritz Girls used Grumphy Gretchen Cheerleader, and they have created some faboulous cards, go check them out!

This Grumphy Gretchen was actyally perfect for me.
I made a card to my girlfriend who is a cheerleader, and here in sweden its not that usual to be a cheerleader its actyally really uncommond.

I just wanted to CHEER her up a little cause she is doing such a hard work everyday and right now i think she is having a little tuff period in her life.

So Sandra... This one is for you. you GO, GO, GO, Girl!  I love You!

Now, hop on over to DWAC and go play! Im so excited so see what you all will create.

oh, and dont forget...Have fun! cause thats what its all about.

Hugs bettina.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Oh this is so adorable Bettina!! I love your fun colors and design!!HUGS

    SvaraRadera
  2. Bettina, your card is fun! I love it! And how wonderful to read of your friend Sandra, too!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I am sure your gf will LOVE this card! it is perfect =) Love the layout and colors =)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Bettina, your card turned out adorable!

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is so cute with the pom-pom like ribbon & the stars!!! Cute.

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is just adorable! I love this image, it is so much fun to work with. Looks like I may have to make a few more to send to my Viking friends! lol

    Tammylee

    SvaraRadera