lördag 20 november 2010

fairy card

heres a card i made for cowgirls up. but while i was gone on vacation in the USA something happened.
CJ closed down all her blogs, sooo... well not to worry, we girls on the Dt have something new and exciting going on, tomorrow is the launch of creative cowgirls challenge blog.

This card was so fun to do. I have had some alcohol inks in my drawer for a long time but didnt really now how to use it. well i decided to try to use it somehow and this is what i came up with. Boy did i have fun getting messy.

For the moment i just love the colors green, orange and brown. all the earth colors really make me go giddy about it, and the end products always looks so cosy and warm, dont you think.

Hoping to see you all tomorrow when the creative cowgirls challenges  first challange is going live.

Hugs bettina

im entering this to:

4 kommentarer:

  1. Oh this is very pretty! Love all the details! I must try out alcohol inks! ;)

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Julie's challenge! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Absolutely glorious card Bettina :D XXX

    SvaraRadera
  3. Bettina, this is so so gorgeous!! Love the colors, the flowers and the gorgeously colored image!! STUNNING!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee the fairy and all the GREEN!! Thanks soooooooooo much my dearest for playing along with me on Yvonne's blog!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    SvaraRadera