fredag 12 november 2010

Mecanic Gretchen

Hi!

Time for a new fun challange over at Digi`s With Attitude!

For this challange we have a recepie for you; Use 2 dp, sparkle and some ribbon.

All the Inkie Inkpritz Girls used the Mecanic Gretchen.

I made a little jar to my hubbie, cause everyday when he comes home from work he always emtys his pockets full with all kinds of bits and stuff on the kitchen table, but no more. now he has his own little jar to put all his stuff in. Schould i mention that he is a mecanic.

I used 2 dps, some ribbon and my sparkle is the pearls on the ribbon. I used my pearl maker for that.

What you waiting for, head on over and join in the fun!

Hugs bettina.

6 kommentarer:

  1. this is gorgeous!!! i love it.

    PLease let me know if you still would like a place as GDT for craft your passion. (lsee68 at msn dot com ) thank you ;)

    Lauretta

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh wow!! This is totally adorable!! LOVE your clever idea for the challenge and your coloring is just wonderful!! TFS! HUGS

    SvaraRadera
  3. I bet you hubby just loves this! Great job!

    Tammylee

    SvaraRadera
  4. Bettina! My little altered item QUEEN!! I love it!! It is a perfect jar for your hubby! I am sure he will grin everytime he tosses stuff in it =)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Bettina this is so cute! I'm sure kyour hubby will love it! And hopefully he'll use it! LOL!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Your grumpy Gretchen looks great!!! I'll bet hubby will love this!

    SvaraRadera