måndag 6 december 2010

Craft Your Passion GDT

Hi!

Im so happy today! I have been asked to be a GDT for the craft your passion challenge blog, and of course i said YES!

The challange this week is an anything goes challange and the sponsor is pizzazz aplenty.

I used this cute little bag image from coco dingo. so i just had to make a little bag.

I am going to put this on my desk and keep my best pens in it, the ones i use the most, as for right now my snow pen is in it, using it quite a lot for all my christmas projects.

ok, heres my little bag...



and heres a pic from the side.


Come join us in this easy peasy anything goes challange.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs bettina

9 kommentarer:

  1. What a really CUTE gift bag!! I love it!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love love love this cute little bag ;) thank you Bettina for letting us have you as a GDT this month on craft your passion :) big hugs x

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is just adorable sweetie, I just loved this purse idea. So glad you could join us this month as a guest!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Super cute creation hun, just love the shape its fab!
    Hugs shell xx
    CYP DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi hunni congrats on your GDT your work is fabulous hun. I'm sooo loving this bag its gorgeous it would look lush in my daughter's bedroom when its redecorated....its gonna be pink & black lol. Its beautiful. Hope you are keeping ok hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Love the cute little bag Bettina! I've left you a little something on my blog.
    Joyce xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh, Bettina, this is stunning! Love it!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fabulous bag! Welcome to Craft Your Passion as a GDT!

    SvaraRadera