måndag 27 december 2010

Craft your passion GDT

Hi!

The tranquility is here. Everything is so calm and quiet around here. no stress.
Think im going to make me a big cup of tea and just plaese my self.

This is my last project as a GDT for craft your passion challenges.
Thanks for having me! I had a wonderful time working with you all.

For this week we have a color challange for ya.
We want to see RED; GREEN and CREAM.
What a wonderful color combination, dont ya think?

Heres what i did:


I altered a jar. Its perfect for all my tea bags laying in plastic bags . I always take the tea boxes and alter them, thats why the bags are in plastic bags,lol

ok, now im off to make me a big cup of strawberry/vanilla tea.

Hugs bettina

7 kommentarer:

  1. Ha Ha Bettina you do make me laugh using all the boxes to alter
    Once more a lovely project and so different too top marks again Hunnie Im ur biggest fan!

    Liz xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love your container. So creative.

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is gorgeous.Can't think of a better way to keep your tea.It's been great having you as a guest.
    Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  4. WOW, superläcker burk! Vilken kul idé. :)
    Många snygga detaljer, älskar blommorna och den lilla "etiketten" med koppen och tepåsen. Såå fint! :)
    Otroligt välgjort.

    Önskar dig ett riktigt GOTT NYTT ÅR! :)
    Hanna

    SvaraRadera
  5. Well done! You are so creative & artistic.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow, this is beautiful! I've enjoyed seeing all of your wonderful projects! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion as a GDT!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Bettina, this is gorgeous. I really love it :) thank you for letting us enjoy you as a guest in december, it was a pleasure to have you with us, i want to wish you also a wonderful year. May 2011 bring you all you wish for and more, big hug xx

    SvaraRadera