måndag 27 december 2010

first and last

Hi!

This is really fun, to look at my first layout and my last.

Its about a year ago everything started out for me.

In february i have a year in blog land.

heres my first layout:


Its daddy and his princess. shes so small. i was in the er so i didnt see her for the first 4 days. so daddy was her caretaker, she even took his nipple in her mouth but spit it out really fast,lol.


This is my last layout. this was for a contest where you were supposed to do a layout of yourself, and its not often you do that.

This one i did for about 4 month ago and havent done a layout after this . Nowdays its cards and alter, guess i would have big problems if i would be asked to do an lo.

Hope you liked my little walk down memory lane.

hugs bettina

Im entering this to:

5 kommentarer:

  1. I am loving this challenge...it is so good to see the progress that everyone has made!... your latest page is just gorgeous!! Love the detail of all the flowers and the swirls! Hugs Juls

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow Bettina! Gorgeous layouts! Your wee baby looks so cute and its great to see your progress from first and last!
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas and thanks for the comment on my card in SG! You have such faith in me! LOL!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I just love your latest work Bettina, the layout is gorgeous and the papers and embellishments perfect. It is great to see your first layout as well and how much more adventurous you have become since starting out. Thanks so much for joining in with our first & last challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Jenni x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Two fabulous layouts. I love the simplicity of the first one and just about everything you've done on the second one! Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Two gorgeous layouts Bettina. You are a very pretty lady too. Thank you for sharing.

    Thanks too for joining in the fun at Crafty Cardmakers. Do hope to see you back again.

    Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox

    SvaraRadera