torsdag 2 december 2010

heat it up!

southern girls had the challange go up yesterday. its not my turn for this one but i made a card anyways.
For this challange we would like to see anything using heat on your cards, for example embossing, burnt edges, wax etc.
you have almoust 2 weeks to play along, the challange closes dec 14 (NZ time)

. I made a birthday card for my hubbys son who turnes 20 today.

And here it is...

I punced out some snowflakes and then i embossed them.


heres a pic a little from the side...


and heres the little role...


and just a simple back side.


Now you go and have a wonderful day, or if you live anywhere neare me, a wonderful night!

Hugs bettina

4 kommentarer:

  1. I love everything about this card Bettina, it is just fabulous. the colours, the torn edges, yummy!! xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Herlig kort!!
    Takk for at du deltar i vår utmaning!

    Klem,
    Jorunn
    StampARTic

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very pretty Bettina, I love it. The rolled up paper with the charm on it is so cute!!
    ~Patricia

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is gorgeous Bettina! I love evrything about this!
    Alicia xx

    SvaraRadera