torsdag 23 december 2010

Last minute christmas gift.

Two days to christmas, and im still not ready,lol.

I did this last minute gift. its to my mom. yep, you guessed it right, her name is Anja.
Shes my angel, always beeing there for me. So i did tilda to an angel.

The sentiment says we love you!
Tought it can be nice for her to hang it on the wall somewhere.

I now she will love it. Cause i made it,lol.


Love you mom!!!

Merry christmas to you all!

Hugs bettina

Im entering this too:
magnolia downunder

5 kommentarer:

  1. Of course she will love it, its beautiful! Have a merry Christmas Bettina! Viv xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. OH what a beautiful last minute gift!! She will loved it!!!!!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us this week at MDUC
    hugs, Janiel

    SvaraRadera
  3. AWWW WOW that is way gorgeous:-) I really like the lace on the letters!! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous gift for your mother with us at MDUC this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Ahhhh this is just so adorable! I love it to bits. I am sure your Mum loved it too! Such a thoughtful gift!
    Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
    Hugs,t

    SvaraRadera