tisdag 28 december 2010

top 10,2010

Hi!

theres a fun thing going on over here.

I tought it sounded  fun so im going to play too..

I have been playing with paper for a year now and in feb i will have my 1 year blogging anniversary. Guess i have to come up with something fun then.

So this will be a really fun way to see how my first year lookes like.

Heres my top 10...



This card has the image lil mermaid (from wink wink ink) and i like the blue colors on it.



A drawer. the sentiment is from wink wink ink.


Love all the flowers on it.



Heres a cradle. I saw a tut on it in blogland and just had to try to do one. I guess when you still so new theres so much out there to try out.



The blanket is the little card.



This one is special cause its my 1st magnolia card.



Love all the images from make it crafty. This is a dt card for southern girls.




Cowgirl gretchen from Digis With Attitude!. 


A little box with a lot of glitter. 



A vintage picture frame of my little princess.


A christmas tree card.



A train. i like the colors and flowers ( image from tellens place)



The roof with the flowers can also be a little card to wright some message in.-



Hers a apron candy box.



and ofcourse, flowers.

I have really loved my first year as a scrapper. So glad i found this hobby.

hope you liked my top 10.( i now...thers 11,oopsi)

hugs bettina

30 kommentarer:

  1. I really loved seeing all your favorite cards! The train is amazing,

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    SvaraRadera
  2. Stunning selection of wonderful creations Bettina, can't wait to see next years. Wishing you a fantastic 2011, take careX:)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful cards and gorgeous projects! Thanks for sharing!

    SvaraRadera
  4. So beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them. I especially love the Christmas topiary shaped card.


    Happy New Years!
    --Cheryl--

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great selection of cards! Just lovely!! :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. All your creations are stunning especially the train!!!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Bettina you amaze me your work is the TOPS love it hunni so glad your on our team!
    Liz xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Wow.......Your paper creations just blow my mind! Amazing! TYFS!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Ooooh, blir ju helt mållös av allt vackert du skapat. Jätteroligt med en till svensk tjej i OSAAT design team!
    Kram kram /Hanna

    SvaraRadera
  11. Absolutely beautiful collection of Creations, a truly wonderful mix. Thank you so much for joining in the hop. Wishing you all the best for 2011:)
    Suzi
    xxx

    SvaraRadera
  12. Bettina your top ten are fabulous!! Love your projects as well as the cards :o) Hugs, Ang x

    SvaraRadera
  13. What a lovely collection of cards. Wishing you a Happy and creative New Year!

    Carolyn

    SvaraRadera
  14. WOW
    You have some breathtaking creations here!!
    I love the train best it STUNNING!!!!
    Have a blessed new year
    Heidi-Mari

    SvaraRadera
  15. wow Bettina, I just ADORE all your work...my faves would have to be the cradle and the vintage box - so pretty and stunning too - I cant wait to see all your awesome artsies that your 2nd year will bring :)

    SvaraRadera
  16. all rea mind blowing excellent,love them.

    SvaraRadera
  17. Stunning cards and projects...love them all...Happy New Year...HUGS...SK :)

    SvaraRadera
  18. Beautiful selection, I look forward to seeing what you create in 2011. TFS.

    SvaraRadera
  19. love all your cards and your 3D creations are just outstanding!

    SvaraRadera
  20. Super super smukke ting du har lavet

    SvaraRadera
  21. Wonderfull work U show, but the Vintage box and the little frame with Gracies had burnd my heart ... happy new year

    SvaraRadera
  22. What a wonderful collection of cards! This hop has been so much fun, I've loved seeing everyone's different styles, thanks for making it special :D

    SvaraRadera
  23. Å, her var det utrolig mye flott. Imponert over kreativiteten din og alt det lekre du har laget! Likte kjempegodt skuffe-boksen!

    Jeg hadde kjempestor glede av å lage min topp 10-liste også, gøy å mimre!

    Ønsker deg et godt og kreativt 2011.

    SvaraRadera
  24. Så mye lekkert!!!
    DIgger det toget ditt:0)

    Tusen takk for at du deler med oss på ScrappeHuset, og våre andre lesere.
    Godt nytt scrappeår!!

    SvaraRadera
  25. These are ALL amazing!! I didn't know you've only blogged for a year!! Keep going because i think people will want to see what you're up to more and more!! :)

    SvaraRadera
  26. ER DET MULIG!?????
    Så infernalsk mye lekkert i en tråd! :O

    FANTASTISKE KREASJONER! :D

    SvaraRadera