söndag 16 januari 2011

Creative Cowgirls.

Hi!
Its Sunday, and that meens another fun challange at creative cowgirls.

This time the challange theme is to use black and turquoise on your card.
Love that color combo.

our sponsor for this challange is tellens place.

I got this cute little lollipop girl, isnt she adorable?

Here is what i did..

before i show it to you, i have an confession to make... I had to make a quick card, cause i totally made a fool of myself, why you ask?.
 Well...i didnt read the challange theme and went and made a card that was so off the theme, it was an orange card,
 I couldent do anything to try to get it to fit in the challange, bummer.
 So to be in time for the challange today i had to make another quick card..
Glad i realised my mistake before today,lol.
 Well, now i have an orange card to show you some other day,lol.
Just have to laugh at myself and my mistake , right?

ok here comes my card. and this time the colors on it is black and turquoise,lol.





I made some swirl flowers...


a close up of the swirlflowers. I love doing this flowers, they are so easy to make...


a fitting sentiment.

Head on over to creative cowgirls challenges to join in.

Have fun!

Hugs bettina.

im entering this to:
http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/- card for a male (the colors and well, theres a lollipop,lol)

13 kommentarer:

  1. wow, fabulous creation Bettina and your flowers are gorgeous
    Deborah
    xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. cute as can be and I love your swirl flowers! Thanks for playing at IDIC this week! Make sure to come back and check out our Wednesday postings too!
    Georgia
    DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hello Bettina. Beautiful card, love the colopur combination and it really highlights your image. Love those swirl flowers. Happyu crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx (Tellens Place DT)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love the colors, beautiful card.

    SvaraRadera
  5. cute card! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge:)
    hugs

    SvaraRadera
  6. Just love it and I love your border punch I think I need this one!! Lobe Chanelle xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Realy cool card; love the flowers!!!
    Hugs Guro

    SvaraRadera
  8. This is a gorgeous card. Love the swirl flowers. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Goodness me... that's better than any of my cards and you made it *fast* too??!!??

    Pfff... hehe

    Gorgeous card xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  10. a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in our Blue challenge this week over at I Did it Creations! Gemma :)

    SvaraRadera
  11. fabulous card love the image and thoses flowers look stunning...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

    SvaraRadera
  12. Fab card - the swirl flowers are gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts with us this week and good luck.
    Debs xx

    SvaraRadera
  13. Beautiful card - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
    Hugs,
    Debbie x

    SvaraRadera