lördag 8 januari 2011

For valentines...

Hi !

Im starting to make some valentines things

My first project is this cute little tissue box.

I was cruising around the net when i saw this tissue box, and well, you now me. I just had to try to do one,lol


I made it pink and used this cute little horse called beauty and shes from  wink wink ink.


Isnt she cute all dressed in pink?


I put a sentiment in the heart...


I took a few pics from different anguels. I got to use my new heart punches.


A Bow....


and one pic from the top., where you can see my punched hearts a little better.

Hope you liked it.

Hugs bettina

Im entering this to:



8 kommentarer:

  1. Super cute tissue box. I love all of the details. Very pretty.

    SvaraRadera
  2. your crafting is beautiful

    liz x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh this is just precious hun!! I LOVE all of the lace and that image looks adorable with this tissue box!! Very clever design hun!!HUGS

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow Bettina! This is so pretty! Love all the details and your pink horse! Viv xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh my goodness this is just precious!
    Such soft and adorable colors and image.
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    Craft Your Passion Challenges
    Hope you join us each week.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Bettina,

    Another awesome creation! Hugs, Marjo

    SvaraRadera
  7. Just had to comment once again on how adorable this is!! FABULOUS job my friend!

    SvaraRadera
  8. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge with us this week! :-)Traic

    SvaraRadera