måndag 24 januari 2011

to my luvbug

hi!

Today i have a cute little valentines card to show you.
Im going to give this to my 14 year old son.

I think this ladybug image is so cute, melanie has done a whole lot of new valentines Images, this is just one of many, you gotta go check them out over at wink wink ink.

This is so suitable for my son. First of all the ladybugs are so cute, and the bigger pinkisch one is me...telling the smaller blueisch one, witch is my son , that i looove him, so much! and second of all, im always telling him that if he doesent start cleaning his room it will be filled with all kinds of bugs,lol. see the connection here?

Heres my Lovebug card...






a little metal heart frame...


a close up of the cute little lovebugs, me and my son,lol.


a little flowercluster. i found a cute  ladybug ribbon that i thread thru the heart.

Have a wonderful Monday!

Hugs bettina.

Im entering this too:

10 kommentarer:

  1. Just love it and what super colours!! I love the added bit about cleaning don't think it would work with my daughter though think she's passed it now!!! Love Chanelle xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej Bettina!
    Tillykke med den nye prinsessetittel, jeg glæder mig til at jobbe sammen med jer alle. Så er jeg ekstra glad fordi vi er flere Skandinaver her.
    klem fra Dorte

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Bettina, wow that is such a lovely card, so cute these ladybugs!! Hugs,Frea

    SvaraRadera
  4. Bettina, adorable card, love the colors and all of the details. Cute cute cute!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh wow!! Now how precious this is!! I love all of your elegant details and colors! :) I know that he will just LOVE this!!HUGS

    SvaraRadera
  6. Super cute! I love those little bugs. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    SvaraRadera
  7. SÅ søtt!! Herlig!!
    Jeg ser fram til å jobbe med deg hos Prairie Fairy Designs! Velkommen i gjengen! Det blir gøy!! :) Ha ei god uke!!

    Klemmer, Hege

    SvaraRadera
  8. Oh, this is darling! Love those lovebugs!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Love your gorgeous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    SvaraRadera
  10. Delightful card.Great shading and lots of fabulous details.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    SvaraRadera