lördag 5 februari 2011

Candy Winner...

Hi!

Ok its time to draw a winner for my 1st ever bloganiversary candy!

I used random.org. I tryed to copie it here but it didnt work. so you will just have to trust me when i say
that the winner of my candy is......

drumrole please........

.....................................

........................................

...................................................

ITS.........................

JULIA D!!!! from goodkardma..

Congrats Julia!

Please contact me so i can send you the goodies.

Thank you to everyone who entered my candy. this was so much fun so i have to do it soon again, dont you think?
Thank you!

Hugs bettina.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations Julia! )))

    SvaraRadera
  2. Congratulations Julia !!:D XXX

    SvaraRadera
  3. Congrats to the lucky winner! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Congrats Julia!!!
    xoxo Marjo

    SvaraRadera
  5. Congratulatons Julia and thank you Bettina for the generous candy. :-) xx

    SvaraRadera