söndag 27 februari 2011

Craft Us Crazy monthly sponsor- The cutting cafe

Hi!

 The cutting cafe. is one of the amazing  monthly sponsors over at craft us crazy.

We were all so lucky to be offered a set of printables from The cutting cafe.
All of the DT members has made all kinds of different projects to inspire you during the month of Februari.

I chose to use the printable set called "This cake is all heart". I was blown away how much fun stuff the set included.
I decided to use the cake shape, just becouse i had the perfect dp to go with it.

I did it really simple. Just printed the shape on my dp and decorated it.

Heres my cake shaped card...


I decorated it with some lace, flowers, white hearts, bows and a little swirly bling.
and off it went to my mothers cousin.

Thank you the cutting cafe for providing me with the printable set!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs bettina

2 kommentarer: