lördag 5 februari 2011

Craft Your Days Away GDT

Hi!

Today i have the privilige to be a GDT over at craftyourdaysaway.. tjohoooo!!!

The challange is a pic inspiration.


and the sponsor is...


Look at that yummy cake.

I wanted to do someting yummy or something that i can put the yummy in.Im going to give it away for valentines. i havent decided yet who the lucky reciever is, but i think i will give it to my mom.
 I decided to do a little braided basket to fill with yummy.
Who doesent love chocolat?

Heres my braided basket.....


I will be doing a lot more of theese. perfect for easter thats just around the corner
The braiding took me a while to do but i think the 1st one is always the hardest.


I used one of my new stamps. the lovely angelica fairy, isnt she beautiful.
I colored her with promarkers. I have my copics now but cant get it to look good. I dont now if this looks to good either but then you can imagine how it would look with copics. Im having troubles getting the shadings look right. well, i guess i just have to practise, practise..and by me some more copics.


Here we have another pic from another side..

If you wanna now how i did it just ask and ill try to explain or maybe do a tut, will see, if anybody is interested and i have never done a tut before so...

Hope you like my little braided basket, and thank you craft your days away. for having me as a GDT!!!

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Hugs bettina

Im entering this to:


18 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, this is fab! Its very luxurious looking. That image is so sweet too.

    Hugs,
    Lynne x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a gorgeous basket, thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away as a GD xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a fantastic project, would love to make one too so would welcome a tut please.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous Valentine themed creation thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at the SCSC
    Hugs Kate xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. So lovely basket! ^^ I love these colours!
    Lu

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow Beautiful card, and fabulous design and layout,

    thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 120 Valentines

    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lovely, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Stunning little basket. Really gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Just beautiful and such a gorgeous image! Chanelle xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. This is an amazing take on the photo, this basket is beautiful - well done on your guest DT at Craft Your Days Away!

    Amanda

    SvaraRadera
  11. Wow, your gift box is gorgeous Bettina, great job! Lovely inspirational idea! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    SvaraRadera
  12. Wow! Stunning project.
    Hugs Nataliya

    SvaraRadera
  13. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Gorgeous project - the image is beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing the love at Allsorts with us this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    SvaraRadera
  15. Lovely box))) Love this image!

    SvaraRadera
  16. So pretty!

    Thanks for joining our "Valentine" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE 

    Hugs Jane x

    SvaraRadera
  17. gorgeous basket and oooh yummy chocs lol Great image too, love it

    thanks so much for joining in with our Love Love Love theme this week at Allsorts

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    SvaraRadera
  18. This is fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    SvaraRadera