fredag 11 februari 2011

DWA How do YOU do it?

Hello!

Finally Friday!
I love fridays, that meens weekend.
Today we have a fun challange for ya ovet at digis with attitude.
Its an How do YOU do it challange.
we want to see you make it "poofy".

All the girls in the DT used camp tween for this challange
Heres my card


The poofy thing is the gold dots in the flowers that i made with pearl maker.I put some metal flowers under the prima flowers.

I think the papers are Basic Grey but im not sure. I never right down what it is im using on my cards, maybe i schould.

I colored the tween with copics. Im still practising and trying to find out what papers that works best, its a djungel out there.

This was a really tuff challange for me. Got me thinking really hard.
Lets see what you can come up with.
Hop over to digis with attitude challenge blog to see what great sponsors and prices we have for this challange.
and...

have FUN!

Hugs bettina.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Just love it and the colours especially her eye are just wonderful!! Chanelle xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great card! Love the ribbon and how you colored the image.

    SvaraRadera