fredag 4 februari 2011

Prairie Fairy, Midweek reminder

Hi!

This is my first post for prairie fairy. and a little reminder...

We are halfway trough our for a sweetheart challange, so you still have a whole week to get your entries in.
I have used valentines fairy on my card.


I pulled out some of my stamps, the music notes and the pink swirls.


Heres a close up of valentines fairy. this is my first attempt to color with copics. i need to practice a lot,lol.


some flowers and pearls...


a little metal corner that i sprayed with pink chalk glimmer mist.

have a wonderful evening!

hugs bettina

Im entering this to:

6 kommentarer:

  1. This is stunning. I find pinks so hard to match exactly to papers ! This Fairy is beautiful with these papers & embellies. Love the corner adornemetns!

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a pretty card! I love the flowers and the sprayed metal. And the image is so sweet, too.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    SvaraRadera
  3. WOW!! This is awesome Bettina!! beautiful
    hugs
    laney

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous! I love the flowers and the colors you used. Very nice!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hiya Bettina, thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog with your fab creation.....just love the image from Bertie....and fab colors sweetie Hugs Terry xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. She's beautiful! I love the music sheet paper too. Thanks for joining us at FBW!

    SvaraRadera