torsdag 24 februari 2011

Sweet Pea

Hi!

I have a crusch!

I have been druwling about theese wonderful sweet pea stamps for a long time now. looking at cards and getting amazed about the beauty.
I so wanted to by me some but i have to admit that i was a little sceard.
why you ask? well, i didnt think that my coloring would do theese lovely images justice.
but then i tought, what a heck, ill give it a try.
I bought me a bunch of sweet pea stamps and started to create.
And now im in loooove.

I just love to color and create with sweet pea.
I saw that they are having a DT call and i just have to try out, becouse i love the stamps and it would be so wonderful and fun to be able to create with theese stamps, and i would be so honored to be in the team.

Heres my cards for trying out for the DT...









Now i just have to keep fingers and toes crossed that they like my cards.

Wisch me luck!

Hugs bettina

Im entering this too:

http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/- insp photo (the second card)

15 kommentarer:

  1. oh wow, so pretty! I love the flowers and the coloring of the stamps!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jättesnygga kort, värkligen:)
    Lycka till med DT-jobbet, med dom här fina korten får du nog jobbet:))
    Sweet Piene är sååå fina, och du har målat dom såå vackra:)
    Ha en trevlig kveld:)
    Kram Lill

    SvaraRadera
  3. Good luck Bettina, I'm sure you will be one of the lucky girls to be chosen. These cards are awesome, and you did a great job with the colouring. xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Flotte kort Bettina, særlig det blå synes jeg rigtig godt om. Ønsker dig held og lykke med DT kaldet.
    klem fra Dorte

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi sweetie these are gorgeous hun you know they are my fave ever stamps they always will be. You have done a fabulous job hun. Good luck in the DT call sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Nydelige kort, med nydelige stempler!!Jeg går og sikler på noen av Sweet Pea moivene selv, men kan ikke hele tida ta meg råd til å kjøpe nytt på stempelfronten!....


    God helg! Klem, Hege

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great job on both cards! The colors are bright and wonderful! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such elegant cards. The flowers blend in so well with the images. Great job! Thanks for playing with us at CCMC!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Stunning cards. I was slightly intimated by the thought of colouring these images at first, but like you I threw caution to the wind and took the plunge and gave it go and boy was I glad that I did! Your colouring is beautiful by the way.

    Thanks for entering the Sweet Pea Stampers DT call. Wishing you the very best of luck.

    Claire x

    SvaraRadera
  10. Fun images...thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Cute stamp images. Lots of texture. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  12. Thank you for playing with us at Create with Connie and Mary and for sharing your creativity!

    SvaraRadera
  13. I was scared too a little over a year ago when I purchased my first stamps which was everyone they had out at the time. Yes about 5 to 7 sheets of 4 images each. And they are my absolute favorite stamps to color and create with. Your cards are gorgeous and I love all the flowers you have added and beautiful coloring too. Thanks so much for playing with us at In A Sweet Pea Dream.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    SvaraRadera
  14. I am feeling warmer just looking at you wonderful creation!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Dream!

    KymKreates
    Sweet Pea DT

    SvaraRadera