lördag 26 mars 2011

Fairies and angels...

Hello!

I was so happy when i was asked to be a guest designer for one stop craft challenge. jihuuu!
Me and a bunch of very talanted ladies have made some lovely projects using fairies and angels.
yep, the theme is fairies and angels
.
I love that theme, its perfect for me. the only problem i had was choosing witch stamp to use,lol.
I gathered all my fairies and angels togheter ,and boy, do i have fairies and angels. i guess we all do
At the end i chose this cute little stamp from bildmålarna called "you and me" just had to ink her up, shes so adorable sitting there with her little teddybear.

I decided to to a paperbag bag, is that what its called?
I saw this somewhere on the blog, i gotta start writing down all the places where i find my inspiration, but theres so many out there, and some things just stays in my head, like this paperbag.

I took a paper bag and cut it in half (just about) then i pulled out my dies and cut out two to put on the sides of the bag and then just decorated it. I tought it was a wonderful ide. And so easy to do.

Heres my paperbag...


I decorated my bag with, two doilies, the one thats underneath i sprayed with blue glimmermist, but it got to blue so i put another heart doilie on that one,lol.
I used some beautiful dp from Inkido, well i guess you cant see it underneath all my embellies,lol
Its the first time im using seambinding,( not sure how to spell that) what a wonderful product that is, now i understand why everybody is using it. I tryed to do a double bow, and little "mimosa"(thats the cute stamps name) is sitting on it.
Some of my new flowers from woc and a little charm.
oh, i almoust forgot the pearls, its really the "tip of the iceberg" lol.
What i meen is "the icing of the cake" but a few month ago i didnt now how to say it in englisch, so i had a few blogging friends laughing at me when i said the iceberg thing,lol.

heres some more pics...






Heres the bow and the flowers, i forgot to mention the pins...and that white curly thing, i just love them.


A close uop of Mimosa, isnt she just the cutest thing ever?

Im so excited to see all of yours fairies and angels projects.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs bettina!

Im entering this too:
http://etsyinspired.blogspot.com/-the riviera fabric flower necklace






21 kommentarer:

  1. Aaah this is so pretty, love the colours... and well done on the GDT . Hugs xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love your card, great colour and shape and love the curly thnig, cute!

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a sweet card Bettina; love the blue colours and the image is just so sweet! Hugs, Frea

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous card Bettina!! So glad to have you on board with us at the Creative card Crew and I look forward to working alongside you.
    Caroline x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Ohh, vad sött, jag älskar färgene du har anvend og alla dine ljuvliga detaljer:)
    Hoppas du har en bra weekend:)
    Kramar Lill

    SvaraRadera
  6. Bettina - I love your altered gift bag!! Those tiny flowers are so delicate, very pretty. Adorable image that you colored so perfectly!
    Thanks for playing in our 'Flowers OR Flowers and Pearls' challenge!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Bettina, What a pretty card! I love how you used our theme and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs ♥

    SvaraRadera
  8. Awww! Sooo cute Bettina! Your colouring is fab! Love that bow too, haven't tried a double bow with seam binding.....

    So how big was your parcel from WOC? Need a truck to deliver it? LOL!

    SvaraRadera
  9. What a great project. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Such a cute project! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    SvaraRadera
  11. So cute! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  12. gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joining us at TPS......

    Hugs
    Judith

    SvaraRadera
  13. Gorgeous work!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    SvaraRadera
  14. Another cut card, lovely colours, thanks for entering into the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

    SvaraRadera
  15. Gorgeous card, love that image its so cute. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  16. Great Paper bag, I've not seen these before, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Hugs

    SvaraRadera
  17. This is fabulous Bettina stunning colours and what a cute image hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  18. This is beautiful....thanks for playing with Etsy this week!!!

    SvaraRadera
  19. Super cute hun! Loving the colours and the flower arrangement.
    Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    SvaraRadera
  20. Lovely :-) I am so pleased to be on the OSAAT DT with you :-) I am now a follower and hope to see you soon :-) Elaine-xxx-

    SvaraRadera
  21. So pretty! Love the details!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    SvaraRadera