onsdag 2 mars 2011

My 1st...

Hi!

Yesterday was the launch of bling it on challenges, and one of our two sponsors is LOTV.
All the DT girls made 2 cards. 1 KennyK And 1 LOTV, except for me.

The thing was that i didnt have any LOTV stamps, can you belive that?
So ofcourse i HAD TO do a little shopping, lol.

And now, finally, heres my 1st ever LOTV card...


I painted all the edges with white crackle paint, used my new die, a brown glitter swirl, flowers,lace, pearls and a butterfly, and of course some BLING (diamond stickles)


This little fairy is so sweet and lovely. i colored her with copics.


I made my own flowers and put a brad in the middle. Some woc flowers that i sprayed with glimmermist.

Hope you liked my first lotv card, i sure liked doing it.

Now im going to take a power nap while baby is sleeping, ill bet you that the second i fall asleep she will wake up, she always do,lol.

Have a wonderful day.

hugs bettina.

im entering this too:
http://desertislandcraftschallenge.blogspot.com/- make it squere, handmade flowers, handcolored image, 2 or more dps, pearls.

21 kommentarer:

  1. Sweetie this is gorgeous I love this image & your flowers all look fab especially your handmade one. I have these LOTV fairies cus I love Molly Harrison but the shocking thing is I've not inked any of them up yet I really need a kick up the bottom lol. This is just gorgeous hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Шикарно!!! Очень душевно, нежно, красиво!!! ))

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh so very stunning girl!! You do such amazing work!! I love the sparkle!!HUGS

    SvaraRadera
  4. beautiful card!! thanks for joining us at Scrap it with a Song!

    SvaraRadera
  5. fabulous card ,love the colours you have chosen and your flowers and embellies are perfect
    tracey gd at ollcb
    x x

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a gorgeous card. Your flowers look amazing. I love how they sparkle. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love all the glitter!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Desert Island Crafters!!

    SvaraRadera
  8. A very pretty thankyou card, thanks for sharing with us all here at creative craft challenges and good luck.

    SvaraRadera
  9. What completely stunning work Bettina and thanks for introducing me to the new challenge blog hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Beautiful card!! Love the colors you used and all the glitter too!! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    SvaraRadera
  11. Beautiful card. Love the colour combo and glitter. Very pretty flowers and lace. Thanks for playing along at Magical Mondays
    Marion

    SvaraRadera
  12. gorgeous card, the image is fab and I love your hand made flowers

    thanks for joining in with us at Allsorts this week

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    SvaraRadera
  13. Very pretty! Love all the shimmer/sparkle! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  14. beautiful! thanks for playing along with scrap it with a song!!

    SvaraRadera
  15. Stunning card darling!! Your attention to detail is fantastic!
    Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck in the draw too ;o))

    SvaraRadera
  16. very beautiful card! thanks for playing with us at SIWAS!

    SvaraRadera
  17. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    SvaraRadera
  18. WOWOWOW
    Simply gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing at SIWAS!

    SvaraRadera
  19. Beautiful card! I love your homemade flowers and your gorgeous papers! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby!

    SvaraRadera