fredag 11 mars 2011

Prairie Fairy "Its my party" and some ribbon!

Hi all!

Yes! Its Friday! My fav day of the week. the whole weekend lies ahed and its time for some fun over at prairie fairy fridays

The theme for this weeks challange is "its my party". Fun, huh. dont we all love to party?

I did a card celebreating my hobby and all you other lovely crafters out there.

I was thinking about what party is for me. and realised that a Friday night, a quite house and a table full of crafting goodies is the way i like to party.
Sometimes i really prefer to sit home crafting instead of going out partying.
So, this card is for all us wonderful people who loves to craft.

This one is for YOU!


I used this beautiful flower branch (you can find it here) and colored it with copics.
The dps are my minds eye and pion design.
some lace and then the metal sentiment that says "Create"
I punched out some butterflyes and finisched it off with some white pearls.



I made a little flower cluster down in the corner and i added a lovely white heart pin in it.

Hope you liked my little celebreation card.

Its not over yet...lol

Have you been over to  Really Reasonable Ribbon lately?

They are having a huge giveaway,for their ORGANIZATION WEEK, something i really need,
some ribbon organizers, yeah!
And they are wanting to see how we store our ribbons,( hmmm, do i really wanna do this?)

I meen look at my ribbons. Im really asheamed, im so sorry for this,
Warning: for all you sensitive persons out there, close your eyes,lol.


heres where i store my ribbons...


and my ribbon bucket.

My poor ribbons really need some help.
Dont ya think?

Have a wonderful Friday! see ya!

Hugs bettina.

im entering my card too:





28 kommentarer:

  1. Какая красота!!! Восхитительная открытка!!! ))

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow wow wow this is absolutely gorgeous, your details are so beautiful, love the ribbon storage!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Underbart kort, så roligt att se något annat motiv än människor :) Du klarar alltid att göra allt så levande, gillar ditt design, du är duktig, värkligen :)
    Må så gott i hälgen:)
    Kramar Lill
    (som möjligt har skrivit jättemycket fel..inte så ofta jag skriver svenska numera..)

    SvaraRadera
  4. what a lovely idea to create this card for all of us....it's a beautiful one...thanks!
    xxx Margreet

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi sweetie this card is so so beautiful I love it & do you know what I'm with you on a Friday night I stay in now I'm just prefer to spend my time crafting or with the family does that make me boring lol. I've done all the party nights I used to be a DJ so I provided party nights & kept everyone entertained lol.
    As for your ribbon storage hun well at least they have a shelf & a bucket hun lol. Enjoy your weekend hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautiful card, I'm with you on prefering to craft than party. lol. Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi Party Girl!
    Super kort du har lavet, din farvelægning af blomsterne er fabelagtig. Masser flotte detaljer på kortet. Ønsker dig en kreativ weekend.
    klem fra Dorte

    SvaraRadera
  8. Waouhhhhh superbe carte j'aime la douceur qu'il s'en dégage j'adore les fleurs le papier l'image

    Bon week end
    Bisous
    CHristine

    SvaraRadera
  9. Well Bettina,you sure make some lovely cards but this one just has to be my most favourite of your creations ever,absolutely gorgeous!!! Have a wonderful weekend,Julie.x

    SvaraRadera
  10. Awww love your card, it is so elegant and pretty xxx

    SvaraRadera
  11. Stunning!! Love all of the gorgeous embellishments.

    SvaraRadera
  12. All the soft, subtle colors combined together are beautiful and the touches of embellishments you have added are a great finishing touch.

    SvaraRadera
  13. Really lovely Bettina, super details and gorgeous layout
    Debs
    xxx

    SvaraRadera
  14. Dette var et utrolig vakkert kort. Likte motivet veldig godt, nydelig fargelegging. Pynten nede i hjørnet syns jeg var helt lekker. Tusen takk for at du detlar hos Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    SvaraRadera
  15. Beautiful Bettina, I love all the details :)
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    SvaraRadera
  16. Thank you for my card Bettina it is beautiful and thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    SvaraRadera
  17. This is beautiful! I love the elegance of the pearls you added too.

    SvaraRadera
  18. This is just beautiful. Love your embellies and the whole shabby chic look! Thank you for playing along with us this week st DYSU.

    SvaraRadera
  19. Very pretty card love the colours!
    The Design Team & I are so pleased that you joined the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week!
    Thank you, HuGs Kim :)

    SvaraRadera
  20. Love that collage look

    kitten DYSU team

    SvaraRadera
  21. Thanks so much for sharing your ribbon organization idea with your friends at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
    I hope we can help you find a ribbon storage solution that works better for you. :)

    SvaraRadera
  22. Gorgeous card with a lovely vintage feel. I love the papers and your pretty embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    SvaraRadera
  23. This is really pretty Bettina and a fab vinatge feel, thanks for joining in at the just for you challenge at crafty sentiments hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  24. Bettina, This card is lovely! Your coloring is wonderful and I like the mix of papers you used.
    XO
    Beverly

    SvaraRadera
  25. Very pretty card, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    SvaraRadera
  26. Beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Pinky

    SvaraRadera
  27. fabulous! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

    SvaraRadera