lördag 12 mars 2011

Thank you!

Hi!

Its a wonderful Saturday evening here in Sweden. The sun is shining and it starts too feel a little like spring. i love it!.
Todays post is just a thank you post to all of you, my wonderful, talanted and lovely followers.

I just want to thank you all for all your wonderful comments you are giving me, it really meens so much to me. i cant even tell you. I cant believe that you all take the time from your busy life to come to my blog and have a peek at what im doing and leaving me comments. i now how much time that takes. and i also want to say that im sorry if i dont have had the time to come to your blog, leaving comments. i have had a little crazy weeks, so im doing this blogpost to show you my appriciation and to tell you that i love you!
Thanks!

Heres a little card i made...


Look! I made a card without flowers. It was such a challange for me, i dont think i have ever made a card without flowers,lol


I got this new stamp from crafts and me, Frosted rose, isnt she BEAUTIFUL?
I loooved color her.
and im in looove with her,lol

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Hugs bettina.

Im entering this too:








12 kommentarer:

  1. Oooh, vilket snyggt kort :)
    Jättefina färger o jättesnyggt med olika band.
    Din färgning är bara sååå proffsig!
    Önskar dig en fin lørdag:)
    Kram Lill

    SvaraRadera
  2. Какая красота!!! Такая прекрасная открытка!!! И мне очень нравится этот штамп! ))

    SvaraRadera
  3. Breathtaking, Bettina!!! The colours are stunning and so is your colouring! Adore you too! Sue x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Bettina how I miss you hunnie but least I can still view your lovely work! sending hugs

    Liz xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. For et lekkert kort, Bettina!! Vakkert motiv som er helt nydelig malt!
    Og vet du hva, dette kortet trenger ingen blomster, det er aldeles nydelig slik som det er!

    Klem :o)

    SvaraRadera
  6. O how beuatiful, she is really beautiful, your colouring is fantastic and thank you xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. wow for ett lekkert kort :)
    tusen takk for at du vil være med i blogg-candyen min :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. O hildrande du så vakkert ett kort!
    Digger de der flotte motivene og dett eble bare så nydelig fargelagt!

    Lekkert oppsett og flott fargekombo.

    Hilsen Renate

    SvaraRadera
  9. WOW this is amazing I adore your colouring its amazing, Hazelxo

    SvaraRadera
  10. Nydelig kort i flotte farger

    Takk for at du deltar hos ABC Challenge denne uken

    Bea

    SvaraRadera
  11. Such a pretty card. Your coloring is perfect. I especially love the hair. Thanks for joining us at PCJ this week. hugs ~ Cindy

    SvaraRadera
  12. Gorgeous card - stunning image and a beautiful butterfly and sentiment x
    Thanks for joining in with us at papercrafting journey x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    SvaraRadera