onsdag 27 april 2011

Creative Card Crue. "childsplay"

Hello everybody!

Hope everybody had a fantastic Easter holiday!?

First off i want to thank everybody for your nice and wonderful comments you give me. thank you so much for taking your time to come and visit me, it really meens so much to me.
from the bottom of my heart, thank you. You make me sooo happy and you all give me so much inspiration, and your words makes me wanna do even more, makes me wanna work even harder and do better.
and im so sorry if i havent been to your blog yet, but im getting there.

Me and my family was planning on going away for the weekend, but in the last minute we decided to just stay home and enjoy the fabolous weather. (in todays newspaper it said that it was a temperature record here in Sweden).
I think we had about 20c the whole weekend, and thats much beeing just April, almoust like a swedisch summer,lol.
Anyways, we just enjoyed the great weather and got a whole lot of gardening done, and i do think my nose looks a little redisch and actyally brown. no, the brown is not poop,lol,  its soil and a little dirt, from all the flower planting.
Hubby laughed at me when he came in to the garden house and said:-ha, ha thats what you get for beeing so nosey all the time...ke? have no ide what hes talking about.

Hubby and bigbro got the motorcyckles to work, even my little oldie, yep, i own a little antic motorcyckle and i love it. first time i drowe it i was 8, so its really special to me.
Baby girl was all brown too,...and green, and yellow and... after playing around in the garden, and speaking of children playing...

We have a new challange for ya over at creative card crew. and this time the theeme is... childsplay.
(hi, hi aint i too smooth,huh, noticed how smoothly i got the challange in there in my little story?lol.)

We have a wonderful sponsor too, the stamping boutique., and look at this beautiful image i got to play with, its called carousel. I loved it the moment i saw it, its soo...magical.

And heres my card...


I made a little card with a pocket in it.
The papers are websters.
around everything i added sone lace. the flowers are from a lot off different places,lol. woc, kort o gott, my own stasch. some white ribbon and my new love = some lasercut chipboard corners from MIC.


Here you can see the inside of the card. In the pocket you can put a little toy or like me, a bag of kiddo crackers.


A clouseup of the image


flowers, flowers, flowers...lol.

oki doki, thats all from me today.
hope youll play along with us.
i think its such a fun challange.
that you can interpitate(guess i spelled that wrong,huh?) in so many different ways.
and be sure the check out the rest of the DTs wonderful creations

thank you so much for taking your time to stop by me today.
Love ya!

big hugs bettina

im entering this too:

14 kommentarer:

  1. Great card! I love all the details. You made the inside of the card perfectly too. Hugs!

    SvaraRadera
  2. lovely card. I especially love the lace around it... it just looks awesome.
    May xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. oh what a gorgeous project ... i love the carousel horse and the lace around the edge
    oh wow you have been busy .. they are fab and so cute
    Thanks for linking up to make it Monday this week
    Lisa x
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. WOWSA!!! Love this card!!!! What a beautiful image!!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hello there . Love that Carousel Horse ..I can almost hear the music as it goes round and round .Beautiful colouring . So many delightful elements to this creation .Thank you for sharing and linking to Make it Monday .

    SvaraRadera
  7. OH THIS IS STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am just popping in to THANK YOU for entering my blog candy.
    hugs, Janiel

    SvaraRadera
  8. Stunning!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

    Maggie
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. this is absolutely breathtaking & the detail is phenomenal! you did an amazing job on this creation!! thanks for "Piling It On" with us at PIO & hope to see you again real soon!! hugs!

    SvaraRadera
  10. very beautiful! THanks for joining us at SSCC! : )

    SvaraRadera
  11. Fabulous project Bettina.
    Thanks for joining us at PIO this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    SvaraRadera
  12. What a beautiful carousel creation. I love the pocket inside. Thank you so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week.

    Danie - PTT Design Team

    SvaraRadera
  13. What a lovely fun card! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
    hugs Lynsey x

    SvaraRadera
  14. Super cute card, thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

    SvaraRadera