tisdag 12 april 2011

Creative Card Crue. "Spring"

hi!

How are you all!
Here in Sweden we have a wonderful spring day today.
The sun is shining and i actyally sat in the backyard today trying to grab me some sun, and i think that i got some color on my cheeks.
I love when the nature is coming to life again.. All the flowers starts to pop up in the garden, oooh, this is so wonderful. Spring is finally here! yay!

And talking about spring. Our challange over at creative card crew is just SPRING.
Our sponsor for this challange is Robynsfetish and i have used this little girl called Daisy days.


The dp is from a prima paper pack called sweet fairy. some beautiful papers in that pack.
I have used my new Marianne die too. I really loove all theese different dies, makes me wonder how i ever could bee without them before, they really makes a difference on my cards.

Some flowers from woc and some lace, ribbon, seembinding  also got in there.
I used a whole lot of gold colored metal too. The metal corner, the beautiful fairy charm that i added to the little bow, and i put some metal flowers under the woc roses.
The swirl is from magnolia.


Here we have Daisy Day, and i colored her with my copics.

Nope, now im going to leave you with this fun challange, and im going to crab me a cup of coffe and go sit a while in the garden again and just enjoy myself in the sun.

Hope you all are having a wonderful and sunny day!

hugs bettina.



2 kommentarer:

  1. Another super card hun...and great image too!

    hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fab spring creation love the colours hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera