onsdag 6 april 2011

New challange blog, DT- call, candy, and a Card!

Hi!

Oke, grab a cuppa, cause i have a lot to tell you and show you.

Lets start with my Kenny K card.

I saw that they where having a pink challange over at Kenny K so i got an ide...

I made this pink card for my hubby.
Hes having his birthday soon, and hes turning the big five o 50!



I wanted to make him a really special card, just from me. Im going to do another card from the whole family, but this card is especially from me to him, and i think you can see why.
It wouldent fit too good to bee from us all, me and the kids, nope, thats another story.



Im going to give this card to him early in the morning, before the kids have woken up.  Im going to dress up for him looking just like Miss Fortune and...


well, you get the picture... lets just say that hes first birthday present is going to be...me! LOL!


Miss fortune really is so fun to color. All the kenny K images are fun to play with, and i now almoust all of you agree with me.
The dp is from my stasch.
 Underneath everything i but a heart doilie and miss Fortune is sitting on some beautiful white lace


As usual i added a whole lot of flowers, that all are from woc. In some of the flowers i put some beautiful bling from Mic. I also used those lasercut chipboards  again, i really love them. I sprayed them with some pink glimmer mist and added some glossy accent. just look at that heart and the word Love.
In real life they look so beautiful, too bad you cant see the glimmer and shine on the pics.


This is the last pic, i promise, lol.

Now for some news...

Theres a new challange blog called divas by design challenges.

And i was aked to be in the team. Guess what i said?...

YES!

Its a biweekly challange blog and the 1st challange starts wed4th May.

They are running a Dt call right now, looking for 5 more DT members, so hurry over to the challange blog to see how to apply.

The reason why i said yes is that you can create whatever you want.
I have so many Tildas, Sweet Peas, hänglar mm. laying in the drawer that never has been inked, so now i can finally pull them out and ink them up, yay!
The only thing i have to do is create a project that fits the theeme once a month with whatever image / no image i want and have FUN!  Thats the way i like it!

theres also a launche candy up for grabs.
wanna now what to do to be in the drawing for this yummy candy?


Just head on over to the divas by design challange blog, and you will get all the info you need.

Tyered  of me yet?

Just one more thing before i head to bed.

I wanna thank you all for all the lovely and encourageing comments you all leave me.
That meens so much to me.

Thank you so much!

I LOOOVE YA!

hugs bettina


Im entering my card too:




15 kommentarer:

  1. lekkert og spensigt kort :) nydeligt fargelagt stempeltrykk :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh my word girl!! This is over the top gorgeous!! I love your coloring on this racy image and your details are amazing!! Congrats to you on the new DT spot too!! You go girl!! BIG HUGS

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Bettina
    Totally Gorgeous Card! Love it!
    -Sony

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your card is beautiful Bettina, sounds like your husband is going to have a great birthday!
    Clairex

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hey you! Congrats on the new DT!! Woohoo!! Once a month sounds sweet! Just like this card. Sweet and saucy! Well done. I'm sure he will love it!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Heisan Bettina Her finner du Simply Sassy stemplene, det er Sugar Nellie som produserer de :)
    http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=47_118

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gotta love Kenny K's designs. They are so sassy with a wee touch of attitude. Yea right! A wee touch, more like a bunch of atttitude. That's why I love them so much. Darling colors and flowers on this card as well. Fabulous card and thanks for joining us this week at I Did It Creations. We hope you will join us next week too.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Wow Bettina, this is gorgeous!! Absolutely love that saucy image too! :D

    Big Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Gorgeous! love the colors and variety of flowers
    Debs
    xxx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hi hun loving this gorgeous card the image is fabulous....dontcha just love KK images they are all awesome.
    Thank you for also joining us KKK Girlies & hope to see you again, good luck sweetie.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  11. This is just Lovely! Thank you for playing along at the Crazy Challenges this week

    SvaraRadera
  12. Jep, jeg krydser også fingrene. Det var hos dig jeg fik ideen til at søge om at bli DT hos Divas by Design.
    kram, Dorte

    SvaraRadera
  13. Hi Bettina

    Great card you husband will love it even more! Thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    SvaraRadera
  14. wonderful card! LOL at the story behind the card:)
    Thanks for playing in the FTTC this week.

    SvaraRadera
  15. I just love the image you used and how you colored it! I bet your hubby will love the card.

    SvaraRadera