fredag 29 april 2011

Prairie Fairy, Midweek reminder

hello!

Friday is finally here again. wow how fast it came. guess becose of the short week. im kinda missing one day, i tought it was Thursday, so i got so happy whenn hubby told me it was Friday .

Today im here to remind you of the wonderful challenge over at prairie fairy fridays.
You still have about a week to enter, and the theemes "april showers brings may flowers".

and heres my card.


The dp are from a prima paper pack called Madeline.
I used my fence die for the first time too. I painted them with a little crackle paint.
the flowers are from woc, prima and my stash.
some lace and seembinding.
A little brad and last but not least a little ladybug.


the beautiful mixture of flowers.



this gorgeous image is called barrel planter, isnt it just beautiful?

now i just wanna wisch you all a wonderful weekend.

Hugs bettina

5 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, this is really pretty. I love all the details! Hugs!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Just so gorgeous Bettina...and fabulous colouring too sweetie...

    have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow! Bettina this is amazing. Awesome colouring and a real feast for the eyes with the pretty embellies.

    Donna x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Vældig fint , Bettina, smukke detaljer.
    klem fra Dorte

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love the fence, lace and your beautiful arangment of flowers. Very beautiful Bettina.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    SvaraRadera