torsdag 21 april 2011

Southern Girls, Blue and Green.

Hi!

what a wonderful day we have had here today. almoust feels like summer, 17c and thats warm for beeing end of April, and im loving it.
So at the mo life is just fine, except for one little thing...

Yesterday night i sat here infront of my computer, as i do every night after baby gets to bed.
And i had my little bag of candy beside me, just like i have every night after baby gets to bed.
Yep, im sneaking around with my little candy bag, i pull it out when everybody else has gone to bed,lol.
I dont want to share my goodies with nobody, its mine!
No, im just kidding,lol. Its just becouse i dont want my baby to eat candy too often, thats why im sneaking around with it.

I was sitting here and enjoying my bloghopping, gosch you girls are sooo talanted, i see so much beautiful, jaw dropping creations out there, i just have to sa wow! you all are amazing.
All the suddenly it felt like my head was about to expload and a terrible pain hit me.
I felt something hard in my mouth and tought what a heck...the candy i just chuffed in my mouth wasnt a hard one. well, ofcourse i spit it all out,(hmm...too much information?) and guess what i saw?...my tooth!
Yep, i lost almoust a whole tooth and i promise you, it really felt like my head was going to expload, aoooh! it hurt, still does.
so...everything is just fine, except for...i dont have all my tooth left anymore, lol.

Anyways...i do have a card to show you, almoust forgot about that when rambeling on,lol.
Its my DT card for southern girls.

This time we have a color challenge for ya, GREEN and BLUE!. such a lovely color combination, dont you think?
We also have 3 sponsors.
I have used a image from meljens designs called fru fru fairy flora.


The papers i used is from bearlymine. 
Its my 1st time using her papers and oh, they are so wonderful.
The flowers are from woc and kort o gott.
some lace and seembinding (wonder if i spelled that right?)


This image was so fun to color and shes soo cute.


Look! i made a little lace flower. what do you think?,lol.


the sentiment down in the right corner says "wing to Wing", isnt that just perfect. 
Can you see the little bee hiding under my flower?

thats all from me today.
Now im going to go find me some painkillers, cause i have such a toothache.lol.

Have a wonderful evening!

Hugs bettina.

Im entering this too:






12 kommentarer:

  1. Ouch!! Poor you Bettina! Nothing worse than toothache. I had a similar experience a while ago except I accidentally swallowed the tooth! LOL!
    I LOVE your card, and that lace flower is gorgeous hun! You always have the most beautiful embellies.
    Viv xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh ouch hun...hope you a feeling a little better today..nothing worse then toothache..I think I rather give birth lol..

    Fabulous card as always sweetie and so beautifully embellished too...

    hope you have a lovely day...big hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ouch, I can imagine you were in pain. Toothache is really bad! I hope you'll feel better soon! *hugs*
    I just have to tell you that I LOOOOOOOVE this card. Well, I should say I love all your cards (I really do :D), but for some reason I went all "awwwwww" when I saw this one. Fab work!

    SvaraRadera
  4. åå håper virkelig smerten er borte nå.
    God bedring.
    Kortet var helt nydelig:D
    God påske
    klem

    SvaraRadera
  5. Nydeligt kort Bettina. Du er god til blomster og pynt. Pas nu godt på tænderne, det er straffen for ikke at dele ;). Spøg tilside, jeg håber det går bedre med dig i dag.
    klem fra Dorte

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh this is so super sweet hun!! LOVE your gorgeous layout and flowers!! The colors look darling with that image!! :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh, I hope it stops hurting soon!!

    Your project is just lovely!! I love that image and all of the flowers..it's stunning!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Oh no Bettina your poor tooth hope you get it sorted soon! Your card is so pretty though with such lovely elements hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Bettina, you card is gorgeous! So many wonderful details and embellishments. The flower is so pretty!
    Love,
    Chelsea

    SvaraRadera
  10. Your card is lovely and the lace flower is very pretty. Sorry to hear about your tooth - no more candy! Hazel x

    SvaraRadera
  11. Beautiful card! Love all your textures! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday.

    SvaraRadera
  12. I love all of these gorgeous embellies. they really set off the cute as pie image. Fun card.

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges Sparkle and Shine challenge!

    Heather Dennis
    Fresh Brewed Designs
    John 3:16

    SvaraRadera