måndag 11 april 2011

Southern Girls, sketch, and a cutiepie!

hi!

im baaack!

Just wanted to tell you about our challenge over at southern girls.

For this biweekly challange that started on wednesday, we have a fun sketch for you to follow.
Dont we just looove sketches?

Heres the sketch, created by our very own tracy...


you can rotate it, flip it, rezice it, as long as we can recognice our sketch your good to go.

And heres my card that i whipped up...
(i really meen it, i dont think i have ever made a card this fast before,lol. I guess it took me 2 hours, usually it takes me days to finisch)


Actyally i havent followed too many sketches in my scrapping time, maybe two or three, so even tho it was really fun it was more challengeing (that was a tough word) than i would ever have tought.
It was not as easy as i imagined it to bee.
so, be nice, lol.


I have used websters dp, they are soo beautiful those papers.
They came in one of the kits that i get every month. everything exept the butterfly (and image,lol) is from that monthly kit.
I love it every month when theese kits arrives, they are always filled with beautiful papers and stuffed with wonderful embellies. i can really recommend this kit to you all. 
i often sit the whole evening just patting the papers and going thru all the stuff in there, not once, not twice but probably ten times,lol. (the kit club is called creative scrapbooking.) Its like christmas once a month, lol.


Look at this adorable little girl.
shes from sassy cheryls. and is called a flower for mom.
i really looove this image. The fun thing is that i had never heard of sassy cheryl before, and when i went in to the shop i cant believe what i have been missing out on, yet another digis i fell i love with, oh no, my wallet wont like this (or is it maybe hubbys wallet,lol)
I colored her up with my copics


Now i would need a little help from you all...

I found a new button on my picasa photo editing program. to make it blurry around the image. What do you think? witch pic looks best? this one or the other one ?
I cant make up my mind. I think on this pic the focus really goes to the Image.
but i like the other one too, when its crisp and clear.
but when you have a bunch of pics it can be fun to have one that looks a little different then all the others, or does it get too messy with all the different kinds of pics. What do you wanna see?
please tell me what you think.
I would be so greatful for that.


heres my last pic.

But i have something more for ya...

Something really cuuute...

Just look at this...


here my little kitten is 1 day old.
can you see her waiwing at you?
she says hellooooou!


and this is today...


my babies are cute and tiered.

With this cute images i hope i leave you with a smile on your face.

have a wonderful evening/ night

hugs bettina.

im entering my card too:
http://card-ideas.blogspot.com/-card for a young child




19 kommentarer:

  1. Aaah, what a fab card, love the bright colours & those flowers are gorgeous hon. Your kitten is adorable as is your little one. (like the clear photo better)
    Please check out my blog candy
    http://dawniesden.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh my goodness. Such much cuteness! I love, love your card, whichever way you photographic it. So many wonderful details, and that's a great sketch. Thank you for sharing all of it with us at Catered Crop.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Nydelig kort du har laget.
    Og for en herlig liten katt. Jeg bare elsker katter. Vi har 2!!!
    Ha en flott uke!
    Klem

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh my word girl!! This is so so precious!! LOVE your coloring and great take on the layout!! What a precious photo with the kitties!! Very sweet!! TFS!! Smiles, Vicki

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a cut card! The pics are all lovely in their own right! Thank you for sharing your card with us at The Crafty Pad, Spring is in the air challenge!
    Good Luck
    :Hugs
    Dawn xxx
    ps sure you can't post that little kitty???

    SvaraRadera
  6. fab card, love the image and all the details
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    Hugs
    Céline F&F DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hiya Bettina, love your gorgeous card, very cute and such amazing details. Aww! I love your kitty pics, very cute.

    Donnax

    SvaraRadera
  8. Just a gorgeous card, love those flowers wrapping around the image. Thanks so much for joining our Spring challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week.

    Just the cutest kittens too!

    Hugs, Ali x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Love those pics of the kitties & son.
    Great job on a 2-hr card--that is amazing. Some sketches are harder to follow than others for some reason. But you did a super job! Thanks so much for kidding along with us at Card Ideas. Please come back next week!

    SvaraRadera
  10. First I think all of the pictures are great...I say use whatever you like! And ohhh those kittens are too adorable! Your card is just gorgeous! I love the pearls and lace and really like how the flowers curve around the image! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Beautiful card. I prefer the clear image to the blurry image. I understand what you are saying but if you want the image to be the main focus then zoom in closer for us to really see her and/or what you have done to her. I think the blurry option has it's place in photography but when it comes to showcasing your work, the crispy cleaner it is the better the image will be received. Just my 2 cents. I hope you are offended by it.
    Fabulous job. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at I Did it Creations. I hope you will see you back again next week.
    Hugs
    Cindy

    SvaraRadera
  12. That should read I hope you are NOT offended by it. I need to learn to read what I wrote before sending it off.

    SvaraRadera
  13. Wow, this card is beautiful. Love the combo of papers you used. Beautiful coloring, and a great take on that sketch. Love the photos of your kitty and your kitty and son, so sweet. I think I prefer the crisp clear photo, it really allows your work to shine. Thanks for joining us at Card Ideas this week.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Absolutely adorable!!!! Love the colors and papers you worked with! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our 4 layer challenge! I hope to see you again!

    SvaraRadera
  15. Lovely card - thanks for joining in with our Spots and Stripes challenge at Craft Your Days Away.
    The kitten is totally adorable too!
    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    SvaraRadera
  16. Thank you ever so much for joining in with us at Bugaboo with our Lots of Layers challenge.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  17. Great card, love the flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Catch the Bug, good luck!

    SvaraRadera
  18. First your card is adorable! I love the colors! Great Job! Second, OMG!! You brought back memories of when we found our kitty under the driveway in a ditch. He was a day old too. Now he's just spoiled rotten. ALL your babies are adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

    SvaraRadera