lördag 14 maj 2011

Craft Us Crazy , something new and/or fav embellie.

Hi friends!

Hope you all are doing fine out there? Im doing just fab today, at least if you compare to a few days ago.
I have had such stomach pains, again, ouch! So i have been a little off for a few days, and my posts have been a little off too i guess, but doing so much better now, all chatty again
.
I cant even tell you how much i appriciate to be healthy and to not have any pain.
Before i got sick i couldnt really understand how lucky i was beeing all healthy.
Its kinda sad that i have to get sick before i really started to enjoy life, to appricciate all those little things around me and learned not to take anything or anyone for granted.
It kinda got me thinking a little bit different about life.

oh well, enough whinging, im sorry!  I now theres so many out there feeling so much worse then i do.  I now i havent told you too much about my health, but this is how it is with me. I have my bad days but most often i have really good and wonderful days and im doing all good now and im back to the place i love so much, my scrapping space and my computer yay.

And for all my friends out there whos feeling sick or not feeling too good, remeber ill keep you in my prayers.

oke, on with the reason for my post.  (you see, all chatty again,lol)

We have a new challange for ya over at craft us crazy.
and the theeme is something new and/or your fav embellie.
I went for my fav embellie and guess what that is...yep, its flowers!
We also have two fab sponsors digital delights and pixie cottage

Heres my card...


I used this beautiful stamp from sweet pea called Kiara by Elaine cox.
The dp is from Glitz design. I painted all the edges with some white acrylic paint
I rolled up some music paper and tied some paper lace around it.
I also made my own little swirl flower and added a white pearl in the middle.
A whole lot of my fav embellies...FLOWERS!
two kinds of different lace, to the one at the top i added some orange bling. 
I also added some bling to the beautiful image


Isnt she a beauty...?
Here you can see the bling i put in her hair.


Can you see that i loove flowers?


My little swirl flower


Thats all from me today folks.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs bettina

im entering this too:
http://bellichallenge.blogspot.com- s- scroll, swirlflower



23 kommentarer:

  1. Wow wow Bettina!! Absolutely gorgeous girlie, everything about it I love it! I really need to get me some of those beautiful sweet pea stamps! So sorry you aren't feeling well...didn't know you were sick. Hope your health gets better soon. :)

    Big big hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a stunning creation Bettina! I love that stamp and the fab colours you have used, of course my fave mebllies are flowers too! Sorry to hear you have been unwell I thinkwe are all guilty of taking forgranted our health when we have it. Hope you have lots of good days for a while now! Big hugs rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Simply stunning Bettina...gorgeous image and such beautiful colouring too hun...
    hope you are starting to feel a little better sweetie..and sending big hugs! Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Bettina. Stunning card with such beautiful colours and colouring!! Just been checking out your blog....OMG....Don't know how you manage all those teams and keeping up with all the goings on. Hope your still feeling better.
    Hugs Kazza xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. OMGosh this is just GORGEOUS!! I love love love your coloring of this image!! So beautiful.

    I hope you are feeling better soon Bettina. Take care and big hugs!

    Deborah

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hej Bettina!
    Lika glad att hitta dig, helt ljuvliga kort och alster här i din blogg, skall bli roligt att följa dig!
    Tack för att du vill fira med mig!
    Trevlig helg! / Kram Ann-Charlotte

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wow, Bettina vilket underbart kort, bara älskar dina färger og ditt spel i kortet:) Det är så vitalt och vackert:)Ditt decor är bara ljuvlig:) Javisst kan man scrappa vad som helst...men lök har jag aldri hört talas om, låter spennande;)
    Här i Norra Norge är alt bara skönt sistone, utroligt vackert väder, som är så skönt efter den långa mörka vinteren:) Idag blir det grillfest här hos oss:)
    Kramis till dig :)
    Må så gott och sköt om dig och dina<3

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hello.
    Beautiful card. Lovely image.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges and Good Luck.
    Manuela

    SvaraRadera
  9. Bettina, This is lovely. I love all the flowers that you used. Your coloring is always amazing.

    Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

    Mari

    SvaraRadera
  10. totally gorgeous! She is beautiful! Love your depth with the elements you added! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. :-) Amy

    SvaraRadera
  11. Hei Bettina! Du har igjen laget et nydelig kort, fantastisk fargelegging!! Har bestilt det stempelet du har brukt og jeg gleder meg til det kommer i posten, er svak for Sweet Pea stempler:-)
    Klem, Gry

    SvaraRadera
  12. WOW!!! Gorgeous flowers and Gorgeous Image!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  13. Great project. love the colours,
    Thanks for Joining us on the Tip Top Tuesday challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    SvaraRadera
  14. Lovely card - so full of wonderful details! Especially love the flowers and bling details you added! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!

    SvaraRadera
  15. Certainly is a gorgeous card! Don't forget to link back to us to be in with a chance at winning some digi's.
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us at the Delicious Doodles Challenge, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    SvaraRadera
  16. WOW!!!
    this is absolutely gorgeous!!!
    thanks for joinin us at SPS!!!

    SvaraRadera
  17. My word this is just so beautiful and I adore the colours and the flowers well just spot on!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Sweet Pea Stamps Love Chanelle xx

    SvaraRadera
  18. This is absolutely wonderful and such lovely bright and cheery colours used. Hope you are feeling a little better. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    SvaraRadera
  19. I love how colourful it is complimented by the fantastic texture. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers.

    SvaraRadera
  20. wow wee this is a bright and cheerfull card, lovely layout and amazing choice of colours

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    SvaraRadera
  21. Oh my gosh, this is so amazing! What a beautiful card, your colors are so perfect for this stunning image. Thank you so much for joining in on our Raise The Bar "Apples & Oranges" challenge this week.
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    SvaraRadera
  22. You've won again over at Delicious Doodles. Girl, you are on a roll!!! But then I'm not at surprised with this beautiful card. Well done, Bettina (my insomniac teamie LOL!!) Lots of Love and Hugs, Marie xxx

    SvaraRadera
  23. Hi Bettina - Congrats on top 3 at Delicious Doodles! - I've just found out we've both been chosen! (well done us!)
    Deb.x

    SvaraRadera