onsdag 11 maj 2011

Creative Card Crue. "May flowers"

Hi Friends!

I was supposed to post this yesterday, but blogger was messing around with me, again!.
like many of you i have a love hate reletionship with blogger, i hate the days its not working and love the days it works,lol..
Now im gonna hurry and do this post before it stops working again,lol.

We have a new challange up for ya over at creative card crew.
and for this challange we want to see some May flowers, oooh! isnt that just a wonderful challange? at least i think so cause i looove flowers. dont you?
Our sponsor this time is the fabulous robyns fetish. and i have used her beautiful papers on my card.
but i guess my card is so covered with stuff so you hardly see the papers,lol.

Heres my card...


I played a little with Tilda again, and a beautiful flower frame from mic.
It didnt turn out the way i had in mind (i wasnt supposed to tell you that). I had a totally different pic in my head, how often doesent that happen? at least it does for me.

I got an ide and have a pic in my head how i want it to look, but in the end it turns out totally different than what i had in mind. sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worst, this is one of those times.

Anyways, i love that mic flowerframe and ofcourse i love little Tilda.
I used some flowers from woc and those white butterflyes, that i blinged up a little, are from woc also.
the swirl is a magnolia die and i finisched the card off with some blingy bling.

Im going to write some beautiful poem or something in that flower frame, but i dont now who to give it to yet and i couldnt find any good poems or lyrics. Does anybody of you now a good site where to find some good lyrics or poems?


Heres a close up of Tilda.

please check out the other DTs beautiful creations over at creative card crew, and hopefully you can join us this week too?

Now im keeping my fingers crossed that blogger will post this time,
oke, here we go...

Have a wonderful day!

hugs bettina.

9 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous as always bettina!!!
    absolutely gorgeous
    hugs
    laney

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow another Beautiful creation Bettina! Love that scroll paper on the front and the colors you used! Is that scroll a stamp? So pretty!

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. yep Tracy. Its a digi from Make it Crafty. i think she has is as rubber too, but im not sure.
    and thanks girls.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nydeligt Bettina, du er altså god til blomster og romantiske kreationer.
    klem fra Dorte

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fab card love the colours xx Jan

    SvaraRadera
  6. Absolutely fabulous Bettina...sweet tilda and she looks so cute sitting near that gorgeous frame...

    hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hei! Dette kortet ditt var vakkert!
    Klem fra Gry!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Another very stunning creation Bettina, love all the gorgeous details.

    Donna x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Wow, I've been scrolling through your blog and your work is just so beautifully detailed - really gorgeous embellishments and images.

    I left a comment on the PF blog, but wanted to be sure that you know I am happy to ship to Sweden for my Etsy store. I thought I added it to all the listings yesterday, but if you find any that I missed, just let me know and I'll add it.

    I also wanted to thank you for the link to my blog candy post that you placed on your sidebar. I so appreciate your support and your help getting the word out about my new endeavor. Good luck in the shopping spree drawing!

    SvaraRadera