söndag 15 maj 2011

Just be exactly who you are

Hello my Friends!

Just doing a little quicky post.

I wanted to play with the sketch over at CLP and i had to (or wanted to) do a card for one of my girlfriends.
She has had a little rough times lately and i now that her selfesteem is really low right now.
Shes one of the cutest and nicest girls i now, but after her boyfriend broke up with her she really went down in a blavk hole.
So this is my cheer up card for her.


I played a little with one of the kennyk girls and this one is called "All that". I just love coloring kennyk images, but i now that i have to practise, practise and practise., and thats just what im doing,lol.
The papers i used is from the beautiful paper pack from prima called madeline.
and i had some matching little butterflyes that i just had to ad.
Once again i used the wonderful lasercut chipboards from mic, i think i use them on all my cards,lol.
wonder if im addicted to those too? think so.


I made a little swirlflower and added two homemade pins to it.


that blue lace is really beautiful but i wanted to bling it up a little, so i added some pearls to it.
Its really hard to see the sentiment, but it says..."Just be excactly who you are"!
and thats my message to my girlfriend.
cause she thinks theres something wrong with her, since the boy broke up with her.
but i want her to know that shes wonderful excactly the way she is.


and flowers...i cant be without flowers. just look at theese beautiful prima flowers. I pimped them up a little by painting them with some white crackle paint.


My swirly flower, and the pins.

thats all from me today.
I told you this was gonna bee a quicky, see, i can do quicky,lol.

Have a wonderful evening.

hugs bettina.

Im entering this too:
http://flourishes.org- anything goes







21 kommentarer:

  1. This is stunning....caught my eye on Donna's blog xx Jenny xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love the big pearls, swirly flower and the crackle paint looks so good it's sure to cheer your friend up!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ooh! Bettina, this is stunning hun, a real feast for the eyes. Love the image and gorgeous colours and of course, all the very yummy embellies.

    Donna x

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is superb Bettina I love the colours and the sentiment I hope your girlfriend loves it and realises too what a fab friend she has in you beig so thoughtful! Big hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. A very stylish card and love the colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Ooh, this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining KKKG this week!

    Hugs,
    Renata

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh Bettina,what a gorgeous and extremely thoughtful card! your colouring of this girlie rocks! I've never tried crackle paint,it certainly looks fab on these flowers! Hope you have a great week,Julie.x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Wowee hun what an incredibly gorgeous card. I love this sassy image she's so cute. And oh my good gosh those flowers are so Beautiful I just love how you pimped them up!!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us for this month sketch challenge at CLP, you did an amazing job.
    Hugs Bonnie
    CLP Designer
    p.s. I'm one of the original CLP girls I know you had asked me about that. Have a great day!

    SvaraRadera
  9. super pretty card and your coloring rocks! Thank you for playing at IDIC this challenge and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    SvaraRadera
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous - I LOVE those flowers :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    SvaraRadera
  11. oh wow what fab card - love the colours -those gorgeous flowers and the pearls on the border
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
    Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  12. Hi Bettina, This is absolutely stunning. So much pretty detail and a beautifully coloured image. I think this is my fav image. I bet your friend was pleased with this kind thought.
    hugs
    Marion

    SvaraRadera
  13. love all the embellishing and layers on your card. Thanks for joining us at IDIC this week.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Wow! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the colors and all of your beautiful details! Your friend will love this and she will smile. :) Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  15. Very cute card - love that image. Thanks for joining us for our Handmade Flowers challenge on Sentimental Sundays. ~chris

    SvaraRadera
  16. Fabulous card. Beautiful embellishments. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    SvaraRadera
  17. Such a cool card! Thanks for entering the CLP May challenge

    SvaraRadera
  18. WOW Bettina - this is just AMAING!!! Love it.
    Do you know there is a Kenny K DT call? I'm sure you'd get it if you wanted it - think I'm gonna apply, give us a shout if your interested & I'll look up where I seen it (wrote it down somewhere!) I know your allready on loads, so your probably too busy allready! - Know how that feels, its been 24 hr crafting for me for moast fot he week! haha
    Deb.x

    SvaraRadera
  19. Wow, Bettina! This is awesome! Such a cool and FB card! Great take on the sketch for May - thank you for entering the CLP sketch challenge this time! Looove your fab creation!

    - Wow, I wrote this in English for ya! LOL

    Ha en super dag! Klemmer, Hege

    SvaraRadera
  20. FB = FAB

    PC-tastaturet er ikke helt bra, hele tiden - det mangler fort en bokstav eller to, her og der! Om jeg ikke leser korrektur da... :)

    SvaraRadera