lördag 7 maj 2011

Prairie Fairy, Here comes the girls.

Hi!

Im sorry im a little late with my post. but better late than never,right,lol
.
I would like to say hi to my new followers. im so glad and honored that you want to follow me in my journey.
and i also need to aplogise for beeing such a  bad blogger.  I have had some "stuff" going on and my stomach has been messing around a little with me. But ill soon be back to my normal chatty me.
So, im so sorry if i havent been by your blog, but ill be there, i promise.
Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments, thats what makes this such a wonderful hobby.
You all make me so happy and you really make me feel so much better, i actyally think im healing much faster becouse of you.
Really, for sure. cause i think that if you are happy and feel good you heal much faster then if you are down and depressed, dont you think?
So i really need to thank you all.
I now i sound really dramatic, dont i?. but its the truth.  Even my doctor told me to keep this hobby up, cause he thinks its good for my health,lol.

oke, ill stop babbeling on now. Just felt the merge to tell you all how much you meen to me, and that you all are lifesaviours,lol..Thank you all!

On with the reason for my post...

We have another challenge up for you over at prairie fairy fridays. and the theeme is...For the Girls!
We want you to make anything associated with girls. easy, peasy ,huh?

Heres my card...



I used sassy little Gillian, isnt she just too cute? I love her.

The papers are Maja Design and they are soooo beautiful.
I also used some of my new rose lace (thats what i think its called?)
some woc and prima flowers.
some chipboard from mic and i made a little pin to fit with the colors on the card.


Here you can see the flowers and the home made pin.


I now theres only one girl on my card, but gillian is on her way to pic up the rest of the girls and they are going out to a night on the town, lol

Hope you all are ok out there and are having a fab weekend.

hugs bettina..

Im entering this too:

26 kommentarer:

  1. Tjänare:) Vilket urgulligt kort, så fina färger og massor med jättesnygga detaljer:) Love it:)
    Ha en skön weekend:)
    Kramis Lill

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow!! this is absolutely Stunning Bettina, I love the colour combo, all the layering and your embellishments are fantastic. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi sweetie I always believe in being happy & smiling all the time it not only makes yourself feel better but it makes others around you feel better too....life is too short to be anything other than happy.
    Gorgeous card I love the image & the colour is gorgeous love the flowers hun.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. here's my contribution to your health....lol....but you are right: commenting and receiving comments gives so much energy....now on to your card: it is a lovely one....great colouring...love your pin...enjoy your weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    SvaraRadera
  5. AWW! Such a sweet creation hun!! LOVE all of your elements with these colors and flowers!! WOW!!

    AWWW Sweetie, I am so hoping you are feeling better really soon and I couldn't agree with you more about being/acting happy as much as possible!! After all, who wants to feel that way or be around someone who is down all the time? Not me! :)

    Wishing you a very HAPPY and lovely weekend filled with sunshine and fun!! BIGGEST HUGS!! Thanks for sharing! *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles

    SvaraRadera
  6. Bettina dit kort er underbart, nydelige detaljer. Mønsterpapiret fra Maja Design er så herligt.
    God week-end til dig.
    klem fra Dorte

    SvaraRadera
  7. Your card is just stunning! (All your work tends to be stunning!) I love the decorative corner and the beautiful flowers!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Gorgeous hun!...great image and I love the colours combo sweetie..oh so pretty!

    have a lovely weekend..hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Oh, how pretty is this?! I love it!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Beautiful card. Love the papers and flowers. The image is so sweet ... she looks fab in purple and green. Hope you're feeling all better soon!
    Hugs,
    Anita

    SvaraRadera
  11. Wow this is absolutely awesome, I love the colours and fantastic embellishments. Hey sorry for not being around lately, been so busy lately and trying to catch up a bit today. Hugs xxx

    SvaraRadera
  12. This is gorgeous Bettina. I love the little flowers and the colors, I love purple.

    SvaraRadera
  13. wow...Gorgeous!!!! Its really beautiful and awesome card... I love this little girl.she is so cute and pretty. I love purple color. Those flowers are looking beautiful and cute. I just love this card. Thanks for this great post.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Vilket underbart kort Bettina! Härliga färger och detaljer. Va kul att du vill vara med oss på Papertake Weekly och skapa :)

    SvaraRadera
  15. love it--absolutely gorgeous colors and so many beautiful embellishments
    Debs
    xxx

    SvaraRadera
  16. Dette var et utrolig vakkert kort! Så herlig og søtt motiv, nydelige blomster. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    SvaraRadera
  17. Aw what a fun card, Bettina - I love the papers and cute image.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    SvaraRadera
  18. I like this girls attitude lol! I really think she has spunk and style and you have an abundance of talent. Good luck with the challenge. I really enjoy them!
    Sharon

    SvaraRadera
  19. Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments Flower Challenge! Big Hugs JO xxx

    SvaraRadera
  20. Totally gorgeous bettina, love the colours and embellishments.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    SvaraRadera
  21. Adorable card, the image is just too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    SvaraRadera
  22. gorgeous card Bettina with so many lovely details and a adorable image
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    SvaraRadera
  23. She's cute! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    SvaraRadera
  24. Wow, this is so pretty. The image is adorable and you've colored it perfectly. Thanks for joining in our May Anything Goes challenge at Catch the Bug!

    SvaraRadera
  25. Fantastic card, such a lovely colour choice and fab added detail! Thanks for joining in the fun at CES this week! Donna x

    SvaraRadera