måndag 30 maj 2011

Sweet

hi Friends!

Not feeling too good this morning. Actually feeling kinda terrible.
This weekend has been so tough. A few very bad and sad things come to my attention, witch has made me feel so sad phsycically and it also affects my fysical health.

Its nothing i feel like i can rabbel on here, not just yet anyhow.
It has to do with my son and something he has done that affects me in so many ways.
At the moment im feeling so sad and im in such pains, but, that will hopefully be resolved, cause i got an emergency appointment to the doctor today, phew.

Just wanted to tell you all this, so that you know why i have been so quiet.
First i wasent supposed to say anything but then i tought abot you all and decided that maybe its good that you all know that im a little low right now. you all meen so much to me and i dont want you to think that i dont care. my mind has been somewhere else right now, so im so sorry if i havent been by and said hello to you all, i just dont have the energy right know. Cant even make a card,and its not even fun to color, then its bad  right,lol.

well, enough wining. I do have a card to show you, yay!
Its my dt card for the wonderful Whoopsie daisy challange. And for this challange we want to see you use some ribbon and lace.


Heres my card...


I used this cute little fairy from sheet nr 243, isnt she just sooo cute?
The dp is crate paper.
and once again i used one of my new dies and placed my image on it. I bought me a whole bunch of those dies, i meen it was impossible do decide with ones to buy, the are all so lovely.
flowers from woc and my stasch.
some wonderful white lace and a home made pin.


a close up of the beautiful little fairy...


my pin...


and some flowers...
notice that yellow flower?
Thats my ribbon.
Cause i cut it out from some webster ribbon.
So...i have both lace and ribbon on my card,lol.

Thats all from me.

Thanks so much for coming by today and have a wonderful day!

Hugs bettina.

Im entering this too:






16 kommentarer:

  1. Kära Bettina, vad ont jag får i mitt hjärta och höra att du inte mår så gott...
    Men bra att du deler ändå.
    Jag forstår vad du säger, det är inget som berör mera änn sina barn. Hoppas att du snart mår bättre och att problemen löser sig på bästa vis.
    Snyggt kort du har gjort ändå, gillar din målning av det tjusiga motivet och dine detaljer. Du är en förbild:)
    Må så gott og tusen kramar Lill

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Bettina....sorry to read about your problems....hope they will be solved soon, so that you feel better too....stunning that we are again 'colleagues' via Whimsy Digital Design!!!!....your card is wonderful with lovely details!
    Hope you're feeling better soon!
    Hugs,
    xxx Margreet

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi sweetie gorgeous card love the image she is gorgeous.
    Hope you feel better real soon hun e-mail me anytime hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh hun...so sorry you are not feeling good..hope things get sorted soon sweetie and feel better after seeing your Doctor..

    again...a beautiful card, gorgeous colouring and such pretty flowers too..

    sending big hugs...Vicky xx

    BLW...you can buy the shaped cards from Craftwork Cards..under BACK 2 BASICS xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Bettina, That is a very beautiful card!! Yes, I have seen those dies and quite agree...It is too hard to choose!! So sorry to hear you are not well. Big hugs Bettina and come back soon and make us laugh!! K xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Bettina.... :( . Its a beautiful card even if you don't feel like creating!
    Hope you get your health sorted and feel better soon.

    SvaraRadera
  7. That is adorable, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  8. Sorry to hear you are not yourself Bettina, keeping my fingers crossed, it all works out for the best. Beautiful card hon. x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Hiya Bettina!
    I am so sorry things are tough for you right now & I hope they get better soon. Keep your chin up girl & know that we are pulling for you.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Ja, vad roligt det ska bli... :D Ser verkligen fram emot detta :)

    SvaraRadera
  11. A very beautiful card. Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    SvaraRadera
  12. Hey Bettina! Omg how sweet is this! Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    SvaraRadera
  13. This is a lovely creation, thank you so much for entering it in the Allsorts challenge and good luck.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Gorgeous card Thanks for sharing it with us over at the Emerald faerie Garden.

    SvaraRadera
  15. Ohhh this is stunning- gorgeous work Hun! Thank you so much for playing along with us this fornight at The Emerald Faeries Garden!

    Hugz Deb/ Owner

    SvaraRadera
  16. Hej vad mycket fint du har på din blogg
    Du gör så härliga kort.
    För att inte tappa bort din sida
    så vill jag bli din följare.
    Ha en bra dag.
    Veronica

    SvaraRadera