fredag 24 juni 2011

Hi there...

god evening, god morning?  depending on where you are at the mo. im still home, planning for our little vacation. we will be leaving in 10 days and im trying to organize everything. did you hear me say "trying"?lol. im soo confused right now,lol. so much to think about.
what cards havent i done yet, what was the theeme this week, oh, did i put down some diapers for the baby? you know the drill...lol. I promise you i will forget half of the things im supposed to do and pack before we leave, just like i always do.

If my posts from now on seem a little confused or i miss something, it might be becouse my mind is a mess. so i tought it could be good to apologise for all my mess ups that im about to make,lol.

Anyways...Today im going to show you a card that meens really much to me.
I gave this card to a friend that is going thru cemo right now. Shes having a tough time but she never complains.
Its actyally my hubbys ex. And thru the years and the kids we have become really good friends. Wierd, when you think about how much we did argu in the beginning,lol.
Well, i think that all things that happens in life changes you.
I feel that i could get really sentimental here now, talking about sickness and all that. Like how tough it is when you get sick and how terrible it is to always have pain, but you know what? i wont.
I much rather talk about all the happy things. Like all the fun stuff we have infront of us. All things beautiful. Our wonderful kids, friends and family.

Most importently i want my friend to know that there is a higher power that is with us everyday. No matter what we do or what happens to us, there is an angel watching over us and protecting us from harms way. You know...I want her to try to think happy toughts, good toughts. and i want her to feel safe.
and i so hope that she could feel or see some of that in my card
(well, i know she saw an angel,lol.)

Just look at this Angel from whimsy stamps, isnt she just beautiful?


Sorry for all the bad picks. They are all taken over at my friends house. Cause i forgot to take pics before i gave it to her. That was kinda funny too. I came back one day later asking her if it was ok to come in and take some photos of the card i gave her yesterday,lol. I know i could have made a new card, but i just wanted to show this beautiful angel to you all (always thinking about you my dear friends,lol.)


This was the first time i tryed to do some clouds in the background. went so perfectly with this angel.
and it kinda looks like shes up in the sky, dont you think?


i used some wooden embellies like this heart. i painted them all with one layer of white acrylic paint.


All the flowers got some paint on them too.


Just like all the edges.

The beautiful papers are from the cart-us paper pack, and the beautiful flowers are woc.

Hope you liked my little angel card? And i hope that it got you thinking...about the good things in life.
gee, im sooo deep today, aint i,lol. Told ya the card made me al muschy, muschy. (cant find the right word for it, but you know what i meen)

Sorry for all my babbeling today.
Next post will be less babbely, i promise.

Have a wonderful day / evening.
and remember...
Happy toughts!
lol.

Hugs bettina.

Im entering this too:
http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com/- fav things. mine are...flowers!

22 kommentarer:

  1. Very lovely colours!! Great card. Love the image too! xx Marianne

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is utterly stunning Bettina what a beautiful card and I'm sure very much appreciated. It is funny how some things become insignificant over time as we create stronger bonds and friendships. Hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. WOW WOW WOW, Bettina.. this is AMAZING! Love all the details you put on this card! It's really out of this world beautiful! I hope your friend will fully recover!!!
    sending you {hugs} and smiles
    Sylvia xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh my goodness girl!! This is amazing!! I love your coloring and all of your fantastic details!! WOW!! I hope that you have a wonderful time on vacation!! It's been a pleasure working with on the Whimsy team...for a short while, but I will always follow you like I've been my dear!! Take care and big hugs!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Bettina, yes the clouds do look beautiful with this image. Love this pretty card. Hugs ,Frea

    SvaraRadera
  6. Karteczka jest piękna
    wspaniale ją wykonałaś
    stempelek jest cudownie pomalowany
    użyłaś wspaniałych kolorów

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi Bettina, a wonderful creation. Love your amazing colouring as always and very scrummy details.

    Donna x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Very pretty card... thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Pretty card with lots of detail. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    SvaraRadera
  10. Your card is beautiful, I love all the detail. You have an eye for beautiful design!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Wow this is very pretty! Lovely color combo! Thanks for joining us this week at Little Darlings Challenge. hugs, Angela

    SvaraRadera
  12. Gorgous card Bettina. Thanks so much for playing with us at Simply Create.

    xoxo Marjo

    SvaraRadera
  13. Beautiful card! Love that heart swirl!
    Thanks for joining us for the Little Darlings Challenge.
    Myrna

    SvaraRadera
  14. A great creation in lovely colours! Thanks for playing along at Little Darlings this time, hope to see you again at our next challenge!
    Hugs, Lena

    SvaraRadera
  15. It's brilliant, you are so clever girl!!! This is simply gorgeous, and the details are amazing!
    Your colour choice is absolutely breathtakingthanks for sharing!

    SvaraRadera
  16. Lovely card, stunning flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    SvaraRadera
  17. Oh honey you are the sweetest friend. She is very lucky to have you. And I am honored to know you!!! How kind you are to make this card. I'm sure it put some sunshine in her day. Your card is beautiful just like you are.
    Hugs Bonnie

    SvaraRadera
  18. Very nice! I love your card's colors and fine details! ;))
    Many hugs: Betka

    SvaraRadera
  19. Kjempefint kort! Å nydelige skyer bak motivet :)

    SvaraRadera
  20. I hope you have a fabulous vacation and don't spend any time fretting about what you forgot, just go and have fun.
    I think it's wondeful that you are there to be a friend to your hubbie's ex cause going thru chemo is tough. I know she's going to love your card, it's beautiful and made with love, thank for sharing it with us at SFTW.

    SvaraRadera
  21. This is beautiful, she will love it i'm sure :o) Thanks for sharing your favourite things with us over at SFTW and good luck! Kate x

    SvaraRadera