onsdag 29 juni 2011

I wanna be a mermaid!

Hi Friends!

How are you all today?

We have gotten that hot weather over here too now, its over 30 celsius and its really hot, hot, hot.
Its so hot that if i could i would much rather go naked lol.
Or how wonderful wouldnt it be to be a mermaid? Splasching around in the sea all day long, and i would look exactly like this...


This is my DT card for divas by design, and the theeme is diecuts and punches.

Isnt this mermaid just awsome`? I fell in love with her and her friends the minute i saw them over at make it crafty. I just had to bye them all,lol.


A close up.


The dp is k & c company.
I added a big doilie underneath the sweet mermaid image.
the flowers are i am roses and my own rolled flowers.

I also got my wonderful package from Linda, the funkie junkie.
oooh. what  beautiful laces, pins and can you see the little doilie harts under the flowers? and the blue crochet flowers? they are all from her store too.


Isnt this pin just to die for?...


more flowers..., and a little seahorse and a seashell.

Oke now im off too continue my packing for our upcoming vacation.
We are leaving saturday night and will be gone for about 8 days.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
and dont forget to stop by the divas by design challenge blog to see my teamies stunning creation.

Enjoy the sun!?
hugs bettina.

im entering this too:
http://cookingitupwithkatie.blogspot.com/- colors of you flag or what is your contry known for. (well my motherland flag is blue and white and finland is known for all the beautiful girls,lol.)
http://bellichallenge.blogspot.com/- the letter G (Gorgeous Girl, glitter.)









25 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card Bettina that image is wonderful so are the colours, flowers and design it looks perfect.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Bettina, a stunning creation, love how you've used the nestie and what a cute image. Gorgeous colouring and pretty details.

    Donna x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Simply stunning Bettina..! gorgeous image and such pretty colours too sweetie...

    Hope the weather lasts hunni...!

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Underbart kort! Toppenfärger! Skulle också gärna ta mig ett dopp som damen i fråga.
    Kram
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  5. this is really great Bettina....love the pink hair!...fab flowers and details...enjoy your vacation!
    xxx Margreet

    SvaraRadera
  6. She is a super beautiful image Bettina and I love all the pink hair superbly coloured! Have a good vacation! Hugs rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love your mermaid. Thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge

    SvaraRadera
  8. ohhhh Bettina.. this is absolutely stunning!!! Loooooveyour card! What a superb coloring and look at all the added details that makes the card so special.. oh my.. just fab! Wonderful job, hunny!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    SvaraRadera
  9. Stunning card I love your beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at TPs, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hi Bettina, I love your card! It's just amazing, the mermaid is gorgeous. Your colouring is perfect as well. Sarah

    SvaraRadera
  11. For et herlig, skjønt kort - herlig motiv, så flott fargelagt! Goood ferie! :)

    klem, Hege

    SvaraRadera
  12. Bettina this is adorable. I love how you made the mermaid's hair bright pink and added the pearls, mermaids can have hair of any color you know! Wow, over 30 C, that IS hot! We don't seem to ever go above 26C where I live. My daughters loved mermaids so much wehn they were small I made them mermaid tails out of shiny fabric to wear playing in the pool and bathtub! I will need to look into those mermaid stamps you purchased and get some as well!

    SvaraRadera
  13. What a gorgeous card, Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Shelter.
    Kevin xx

    SvaraRadera
  14. Super flot kort.
    Hilsen Gitte

    SvaraRadera
  15. Så otroligt vackert!

    KRAM SUSY

    SvaraRadera
  16. OMG Bettina....I love how you coloured her...so beautiful!! Have a happy holiday. It will be quite while you are away!!!

    SvaraRadera
  17. Oh this is stunning! I love her pink hair!

    SvaraRadera
  18. Oh wow! Super gorgeous! Love the doilies, pins and the handmade coiled flowers are beautiful! Your coloring is stunning and love the way you added pearls to the hair! Awesome job!

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    SvaraRadera
  19. Holy smokes Bettina, that is one cool mermaid! I love the pink hair and all the pearls and your flowers are gorgeous.

    SvaraRadera
  20. This is such a pretty card-thanks for playing along with the belli girls in our “g” challenge

    SvaraRadera
  21. OMG I wanna be a mermaid too if I could be that beautiful. I LOVE her hair is stunning. Your coloring is just amazing. You are so talented I just love seeing all of your creations! I'm also always drooling over your flowers. I LOVE flowers and just can't seem to get enough of them. heehee
    Hugs Bonnie

    SvaraRadera
  22. Such a pretty card, loving the Pink hair

    SvaraRadera
  23. I absolutely adore that stamp and the card you put together. I'm going to have to put those Make it Crafty stamps on my list. They are so expensive though :(

    SvaraRadera