söndag 5 juni 2011

My Fabby NEWS!!!

Hi my lovelies!

Im back from a wonderful little mini vacation with my hubby and our little princess.
We had such a great time and it was well needed.

A few days ago i told you i had some fabby news for you, and now i can tell you all about it.
Guess what? are you ready? Hold on to your horses now, cause this is huge.

I am...

one of the new girls on the...

Kenny K team!!!

Jiiihuuuu!!!

YAY! Its a dream come true, so unbelieveble, that me, little  me, are on a team with a bunch of girls that i have admiered, looked up to and got so much inspiration from since the day i started this journey.
Thank you so much Donna for choosing me to be on this talanted and awsome team.

Can you hear that im kinda excited?lol.
Still getting all shaky,lol.

Now im off to put my little baby girl to bed. Shes so tiered after her big adventure.
and then im going to sit down and do some coloring.
I did pack down all my copics, some images and my puter, but i didnt even open it,lol.
So i have really been missing some coloring and ofcourse you all, so ill be by to see what you all have been up to since last.

I just have to share some funny picks of my little wild one...
She really is everywhere, but i meen, isnt there any limits to where and into what she climbs???
Just look at her...



Ha,ha,ha.
I laught so much that i peed my pants, well i guess the toilet was kinda occupied,lol.
mommys little princess,lol.


Thanks for stopping by today  and have a wonderful evening ( doing some coloring maybe???)

Hugs bettina

20 kommentarer:

  1. OMG Kenny K o wow that IS so exciting woo hoo for you Well done, you really deserve it :) Congrats and so happy to hear you had a fabulous time in your hol :) Hugs xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow....well done hunni...I am soooo pleased for you woohooooooo....and glad you had a fabby time too....!

    OMW...your lil one is so adorable...lol..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Woohoohoo! way to go girl. Really pleased for you Bettina, can't wait to see your wonderful creations.

    Donna x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Yaahhhhh Bettina! Congratulations!! Hmmmm geeee you have a tiny bath!! rofl.

    Hugs
    Tracey

    SvaraRadera
  5. Yay Bettina!! Very cool news!

    And that photo is too funny, new way to cool down perhaps?? xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hej Bettina,
    Tillykke med din DT hos Kenny K. De er heldige som har fået dig på teamet.
    Tak for titten på et herligt foto.
    klem Dorte

    SvaraRadera
  7. Frick Bettina you are rocking the blogging world......I see you also made the Bearly Mine DT as well!!! SHUT UP right! Way to go! I admire you and your ability to shine no matter what the DT or creation! Mwah!

    PS- Great pics. You beat me....all I gots is pics of my son in his toybox! LOL You win!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Grattis!! Vad cool, ser framemot att kolla vad du tryller fram med dom här motiven, jag bara älskar dom, dom är mina absoluta nummer ett av motiv :)
    Grattis med flaggans dag, hoppas ni får en trevlig national dag :)
    Vad söta bilder av din lilla tjej, hon är bara urgullig där hon sitter i toan :)) Barn gör bara så mycket tokigt och gulligt <3
    Kram Lill

    SvaraRadera
  9. Congratulations Bettina, that's such good news.
    Glad you had a fab holiday and have a lovely week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    SvaraRadera
  10. Congrats Bettina, and your daughter is a real cutie, my oldest girlie who is now 12 used to do the daftest of things too, I guess they don't really stop doing daft things but they will always be cute when they are doing them in our view (mums)Hugs heidi x

    SvaraRadera
  11. Hahahahahah omg that is too crazy! Fantastic pictures and yahoooo! on the dt position!

    SvaraRadera
  12. Congratulations Bettina :D and those pics are just hysterical hahaha! XXX

    SvaraRadera
  13. Oh wow, well deserved hon, you will make a fab addition to the team. x

    SvaraRadera
  14. Wohooo! Stort GRATTIS til deg! :DDD Stå på, og lykke til - gleder meg til å se hva du laer for det nye DT teamet du er med på! Kenny K har mange flotte motiver!!
    Og for et morsomt bilde! Unger er noe for seg selv - elsker barn! :)))

    Ha ei god uke videre!!! God sommer også, til deg og dine!!

    SvaraRadera
  15. Congrats on your DT spot! Your little girl is so funny!!! I imagine she kept very cool....lol.

    Hey well thanks for visiting my blog and joining on the candy:)

    Janette

    SvaraRadera
  16. Grattis till DT platsen hos Kenny K, bedårande liten du har i toan Hii hii
    Kramar

    SvaraRadera
  17. Congrat on being a Kenny K gal! Love the pics of your little princess! Were you playing Hide & seek? lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    SvaraRadera
  18. Awe what a darling and such a great pic for a scrap page...tfs

    SvaraRadera
  19. Oh Sweetheart congratulation from the bottom of my heart. I am so very happy and so very excited for you and your newest adventure. Those Kenny K girls rock and they are so lucky to have you as their newest sister!!! I can't wait to see your creations!!!!!

    That picture of your little one is the funniest Ever. I cracked up thanks for the great laugh.
    Big Huge congratulations hug Bonnie

    SvaraRadera
  20. Bless that Picture will have to come out when she is older, Put a smile on my Face
    Crafty Kaz

    SvaraRadera