måndag 13 juni 2011

Some Whimsy News and Papa Bear

Hello my dear friends!

Gee, feels like for ever since i did a post. Sorry for beeing so quite. I have just enjoyed some time with family and friends. Enjoying summer.

We have had some lovely summer days here in Sweden, 30c, so it has been very hot, and i like it hot,lol.
Yesterday my babygirl took her first swim in the swimming pool and she loved it, shes like a fisch in the water.
heres some pics of my babygirl splasching around with my girl friend.




YAY! Summer is here and i almoust feel like im in loove with it. does that make any sense?
I love the hot, sunny days, the warm and breezy summer nights. The smells of all the beautiful flowers. I feel like im happier and having so much more energy. Im feeling so strong. I feel like i can hadle anything and im on top of the world right now,lol .
The people kinda shine up too. everybody is so much nicer to eachother.

Anyways, i do have something more importent and exciting to tell you, not just my ramblings,lol.

Just look at this...

Whimsy Stamps is starting a new adventure and we want you to take the journey with us!  On June 15, 2011, the first issue of the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine will be debuting alongside our June rubber stamps and dies. We are excited to bring to you never-before-seen creations by the design team and by some fantastic Whimsy customers.  In a continuous effort to provide you with creative inspiration, this issue will be free and available to everyone.  Stay tuned - you won't want to miss it!

Isnt that EXCITING?!

and i cant wait to show you my card thats in the magazine.
but you will have to wait a few more days.

I do have another card to show you today.
Its a card made with one of Meljens new releases called Papa bear...


Isnt this such a cute image?
This is papa Lorenz and big brother Jesper and on papas shoulders you can see our little princess Melinda- Chayene. Thats my family. lol.


Im not too good at coloring bears, but i tryed to make papa bear look a little furry, dont know if i managed to  do that?


Thats all from me friends.

thanks for popping by me today and ill hope well be seeing eachother tomorrow cause then ill be back with my whoopsie daisy card.

Have a good night.

hugs bettina






5 kommentarer:

  1. Awww your baby girl is just adorable. I take it she really likes the water and has advanced to swimming pools instead of the bathroom potty. Lol
    Great news for Whimsy Stamps, that's really awesome. I can't wait to see your card how truly amazing is that?
    Hugs Bonnie

    SvaraRadera
  2. So glad you are feeling better hon. Beautiful pics & a great card, love the colours, an unusual combo & I love it!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love your pics, takes me back to when my kiddies were tiny still (youngest is now 6) Your card is great and the colouring is magic too. Hugs heidi x

    SvaraRadera
  4. O wow what a gorgeous card and what beautiful photos here, your little baby is so sweet :) xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a Beautiful card, Teddies are coloured in Beautifully.
    Wow what a Big Swimming pool. nice to no someone is getting some sun somewhere.
    Here near Stonehenge in the UK Rain then a Little sun and more rain, oh well at least the Plants get a good watering.
    Crafty Kaz

    SvaraRadera