torsdag 21 juli 2011

Bearly mine, Tag your it!

Hiya Friends!

Im really, really late...

This post schould have been up on Tuesday.
Cause thats the day when the new challange started over at bearlymine-challenges.

Im so sorry im late. I hade a few trips to the ER and it kinda slowed me down a little, lol.

Anyways...the challange is...TAG YOUR IT!  Put a tag somewhere on your card or creation.

Heres my creation...


I made a little candle card.
I used the beatiful papers from Bearly mine called summer roses and simply dots.


I made it for a girl who wanted to have a little romantic card to give to her boy friend.
and i guess i made it a little fun romantic.
I meen just look at this cute little froggy from whimsystamps who will turn in to a handsome prince the minute you kiss him, lol.
And ofcourse i filled the card with vanilla scented candles, isnt that romantic?
they where supposed to have dinner at his place so i tought this card was just perfect for her to give to him.
and... he really acts a little froggy from time to time ( yep, i know him really well), well maybe by tomorrow he will have turned out to be a handsome prince,lol.


Heres my tag with the cute little froggy.

For al the info about al the prices and to see my fellow DTs beautiful creations just head on over to bearlymine-challenges.

Have fun!

Hugs bettina.

15 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous sweetie...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Telyskortet ble nydelig og taggen gir kortet det lille ekstra.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Aww Bettina this is fab haven't made one of these in ages must do it again love them and this is so much fun! Hope your ER trips weren't too serious hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. So beautiful Bettina, love the pretty details.

    Donna x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Nyelig te-lyskort. Jeg elsker dette papiret. Fantasisk flotte farger på det. Klem...Mona

    SvaraRadera
  6. Очень красиво и ярко!Super!

    SvaraRadera
  7. I wish I'd stumbled upon your blog sooner. I love this card it's so cute. I get the feeling I'm going to be commenting a lot!

    SvaraRadera
  8. A truly pretty and adorable candle card, Bettina! Stunning design and the gorgeous little bow with charm heart are perfect!!! You clever girl!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Toadly stunning! LOL...I love your coloring it is beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Vilket helläckert kort!
    Totally awesome!

    Jag undrar om du har ngn tutorial för hur man gör de där fina korten för värmeljus?
    Skulle så gärna vilja veta hur man gör.

    Tack och ha en jättefin helg!
    SusanLotus

    SvaraRadera
  11. Gorgeous as usual Bettina, really pretty
    Anne x

    SvaraRadera
  12. Oh honey girl what happened that you had a few trips to the ER? Now I'm freaking out with fright. Are you ok? Please let me know.

    Your tag and tag candle holder are quite adorable. I love the frog he's so cute!!! Your flowers are so purrrty and I love that pretty heart charm. This would make an absolutely fabulous gift to be cherished.
    Hugs Bonnie

    SvaraRadera